Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I am severly underweight.

I checked my MSI, or whatever

I'm a 16.

For those of you who don't know, that's underweight.

Does anyone have any reasonable ways of gaining weight?

As in, not "Eat only ice cream sundaes" or "don't eat anything that didn't have a face".

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
16's actually not that bad, it's only slightly underweight, plus the BMI isn't really the best standard of body type. Don't worry about it, you don't really need to gain weight.
How are you underweight? o.o
Eviesee645
16's actually not that bad, it's only slightly underweight, plus the BMI isn't really the best standard of body type. Don't worry about it, you don't really need to gain weight.
I'm not saying I need to, I'm saying I want to. I've grown a lot over the course of the past few months, but gained to weight. I don't think that's good, so I want to gain about 10 pounds.

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
xX_Sethie_Xx
Eviesee645
I'm not saying I need to, I'm saying I want to. I've grown a lot over the course of the past few months, but gained to weight. I don't think that's good, so I want to gain about 10 pounds.
Oh, well in that case, try adding more natural fats to your diet. i.e. putting peanut butter instead of butter on your toast in the morning, and other little things like that.

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
wait a minute... how old are you?
I have the same problem
Eviesee645
xX_Sethie_Xx
Eviesee645
Oh, well in that case, try adding more natural fats to your diet. i.e. putting peanut butter instead of butter on your toast in the morning, and other little things like that.

sweatdrop I do.

I've tried stuff like eating at least 1000 calories at every meal along with 500 calorie snack in between.
Stupid fast metabolism...
Have you seen that doco "Super size Me"
Do something like that,
Do not make yourself sick though blaugh
Eviesee645
wait a minute... how old are you?

I'm 14.

Why?

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
xX_Sethie_Xx
Eviesee645
xX_Sethie_Xx
Eviesee645

sweatdrop I do.

I've tried stuff like eating at least 1000 calories at every meal along with 500 calorie snack in between.
Stupid fast metabolism...
...I just realized something... you said you've grown a lot in the past few months? well that just means your weight hasn't caught up with you yet... Soon your metabolism will slow down, but don't try to fatten up because then you'll really be overweight when your weight catches up with you.

Healing Hero

You want to add more substantial nutrients to your diet without overdoing the "bad stuff". Try adding more proteins and carbs.
I usaully am in front of the tv or conmp too i can get unskinny i think its cause i walk like a mile to school
MCDONALD'S PLZ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces