Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

What's the big deal with pocky? It's just cheap breadlike substances with chocolate on it. The stuff is so dry and tastes so plain that I can't see why anyone likes the crap. If you want a real treat then you should eat an eclair or fruit snacks or something.
i agree
there are so many better snack foods sad
pocky is kind of boring.
I'd have to disagree. It's not that bad. I never saw it as an otaku food, but just a simple Asian snack.
I disagree. Pocky is quite delectable.
The fact that it's simple is what I like about it, and I like chocolate.
pocky is like a meter of Japanese geekiness. just hold up a box and watch who reacts to it. and watch them eat it to. then contrast with their normal eating habits. pocky will have even the laziest face stuffers' eating like prissy french people.

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
I don't like the chocolate stuff, it is dry and icky. I can find much better sources of chocolate.

The coconut pocky on the other hand is delicious, no matter what you say!

er, i like that it's long and i like chewing on it? .___.; i don't live off it, but i don't hate it.
*gasp* how can anyone hate pocky! eek
I hate pocky. ]: The only kind I've ever been able to fully finish was strawberry, and that's not even that good.
I'm not crazy about them, but I do like to munch on the strawberry and banana ones. I think it's an added plus that they're such a small snack, that if eaten slowly, helps me stay away from eating much heavier sweets when I have the munchies.

I don't buy them often...usually when I stumble over those Banana ones.

Excitable Strawberry

There are so many better things you could be eating rather than pocky.

Of couse, now that I hear that there's banana pocky ...
Silvyee
There are so many better things you could be eating rather than pocky.

Of couse, now that I hear that there's banana pocky ...

Found 'em at Loblaw's in Canada...so no luck finding them back here in Indiana. gonk

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I love most pocky. I don't really like the chocolate kind, but I loveeee the green tea mouse kind. Amazing on a stick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff