Welcome to Gaia! ::

Food = Evil.

Agreed. :3 0.49019607843137 49.0% [ 25 ]
Naaaaaaaah! It's great! <3 0.50980392156863 51.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3

1; DDR. I know somebody may've already said this, but it's fun, and I have a friend who was pretty chunky till he got it a few years ago. Now he's actually pretty skinny.

2; Snacks -I can't live without them, so heres a few I eat to help you;
- Almonds. Try to go for the not-salted ones, but if they get too bland, go ahead and salt them. They give you an energy boost, and they are healthy! biggrin
-Baby carrots. You know the ones that are smaller than your pinky-finger. They taste sweet and they are crunchy, what more could you ask?
-Baked potato chips are still not very healthy, but for those days when your dyeing for the greasy things, these are best bet.

3; EAT SALADS!! I seriously used to hate them, but they start to grow on you biggrin

www.hungrygirl.com has a bunch of other suggestions biggrin Really yummy ideas too! biggrin
bento box
Splenda gives you cancer. Suck it up and drink tea without sweeteners, or if green tea, use a lemon to boost the flavor.

Any evidence to back this up (preferably some that isn't funded by the sugar industry)?

Actually, it's simple. Losing weight is calories in vs. calories out. Anybody who tries to tell you anything else is just plain wrong.

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
bento box
Splenda gives you cancer. Suck it up and drink tea without sweeteners, or if green tea, use a lemon to boost the flavor.

That's Aspartame, not Sucralose, that's been associated with various types of cancer. Splenda is Sucralose.

As for Calories in VS Calories out... That's where a lot of people make mistakes due to misunderstanding what that means. They cut down their calories so much, and try to work it off through exercise, that they forget to factor in the fact that a lot goes towards keeping your body healthy. Through the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
Don't completely cut fat out of your diet. You need it for your skin and hair.
Sodium, especially found in salt, soda, and fast foods, retain water and in turn, cause you to keep weight on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff