Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lately I've been too indulgent in my food and have been going slightly overboard on the chocolate doses. sweatdrop So I'm wondering, what kind of healthy snacks do you like eating that are nutritious and delicious? I'm trying to figure out ways that I can successsfully turn healthy and still like what I'm eating. =3
Bananas, apples, oranges...
Also cereal with soya milk is really yummy.

Gaian

Pineapple?
just like sum gronola with sum dried fruit or sumthin.....special k bars are really good too.....nuts are pretty good too.....

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
There are a lot of desserts in the Gluttony 101 thread that you could try out. (I think some are healthy, too, if that helps.)
I've recently gotten addicted to baked chips. -.-;

I love baked chips (I'm not sure how healthy they are, but they're healthier than the regular chips, I'm sure.) and any kind of fruit. heart
air-popped popcorn spritzed with soy sauce, apples, and baby carrots (which are surprisingly tasty when dipped in mustard) are my favs.
Mangoagogo
air-popped popcorn spritzed with soy sauce, apples, and baby carrots (which are surprisingly tasty when dipped in mustard) are my favs.

Er, I love that cat!

Anyway.

Fruit._.;

Cereal with soymilk. Popcorn is indeed good, but I like...those small 100 calorie bags of kettle something. (Well, it's the sweet and salty kind. Hate butter...)
I like to make peanut butter and banana sandwiches. No jelly. its so good heart

and.. cottage cheese is nice with pineapple.

Excitable Strawberry

I dunno, there are tons of healthy foods that are delicious. I'm not really understanding how these threads exist. I mean, how can hot dog taste better than a bowl of miso soup, or a piece of white bread be better than a papadum or pita? I mean you can make black bean enchiladas and serve with a bit of sliced avocado and tomato. 95 % of sushi is good for you ... The possibilities are endless.

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Friut salads
i can give you a whole list if you pm me asking but deffinatly popcorn (no oil) without butter just raid the spice rack to find how you like it
Green onions.
I recommend dried fruits (cranberries ftw) cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas