Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
For those of us who play video games, sometimes you'll probably pause your game for a snack of some kind. Your choices are probably careful so you don't ******** up your controller/hand held and make it dirty.
What kind of food will you eat when you play games? Anything practical, or are you really careful about it?
I don't really eat a whole lot of snacks while I'm gaming simply because I get too into the game. xd

I'll usually just take a break for a quick snack or something. Usually it's something like popcorn, chips, or candy. I always have a drink with me though. Tea, Coffee, Water, anything really. Currently, I'm hooked on this Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice. smile
I don't see the appeal of snacking during gaming.
I just pause the game and grab lunch. I hate sticky controllers.
I eat strawberry yogurt. c:
Anything more tasty will make me forget the game I'm playing.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I rarely eat while gaming. I don't want to mess up the controller + I'm usually into the game enough that I don't really think about eating. I lost so much weight playing Oblivion. emotion_yatta
I just feed my boyfriend so he doesn't have to get the controllers messy. Lol!

We usually reach for fruit, apple slices or grapes.

Or cinnamon candy.

Lonely Phantom

goldfish!

not messy but yummy

Rainbow Unicorn

candy that's not too fatty or sugar-y. cheez doodles and crisps can be okay but then I have to play one-handed s**t on my computer lol. or have a towel nearby

Enduring Phantom

I usually don't buy food specifically for gaming, just whatever is around the house. I'm more likely to have tea, coffee or energy drinks.

I'd rather take a break from my game to cook than eat a lot of chips or whatever and get my controller and hands all greasy (not to mention fattening)
I don't really try to eat and play at the same time. (With my luck I'd spill food/drink on myself or the controller) sweatdrop

Luckily for me pause buttons have been invented.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I usually don't eat when I game I just drink caffeinated things instead.
I'm not a fan of energy drinks like my gaming buddies and boyfriend are into.

But if I had to eat when I game I would eat mess free things that won't dirty my hands that I can hold in my mouth.
Such as hotpocket, Nikuman, Anman,
Asian wafer ice cream.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They aren't messy and I can game while holding it in my mouth. If I must I'll have a plate under me.

But my boyfriend likes to be fed by me while he games too. sweatdrop gonk

Excitable Strawberry

Pretzels, grapes, spicy pickles, sliced cucumbers. Gumdrops, jelly beans (candy calories add up, but sometimes it just can't be helped!) In winter I hit popcorn pretty hard. Usually I keep it healthy, but sometimes I get the mini bags and throw in a fun size m&m's ...

If I'm gaming in the morning I'll make myself a giant iced coffee and then there are no snacks at all!
Normally I don't eat and game, but right my boyfriend is having a gaming party and we've got potato wedges, Gaelic bread, cocktail sausages, various crisps, sweets and party rings
It'd definitely be a better idea to pause or stop the gaming for a considerable amount of time and actually have a proper meal, preferably on a table, away from the computer or console.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i usually just take a break from gaming for a snack so i never get my laptop dirty =)
but if i do, it's usually something like regular chips, or stuff that won't get my fingers dirty or at least stuff that's easy to clean off quickly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff