Yam's.
Cooked carrots
Brots
Kraft cheese singles

emotion_puke

what's brots?

Gigantic forms of hot dogs. lol

Fashionable Hunter

I used to hate pizza, but now I'll crave it once in a while and be able to eat it then.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Peanut butter (the smell is just overwhelming omfg)
Ketchup
Nutella
Mustard
Olives
Pomegranates (one, how do you even eat that thing, and two, seeing all those seeds just creeps me out)
Tomatoes (I'm fine with them as a sauce or when finely diced for use on appetizers like bruschettas, but I can't stand sliced or whole tomatoes)

I'm a vegetarian now, but back when I used to eat meat, these were the meat I never understood why everyone else liked:
Hot dogs (i used to love these as a kid but then the summer before i started high school, I couldn't stand eating them anymore)
Oysters
Lobsters
Organ meats
Chicken feet/gizzards/anything that isn't a wing, breast, or thigh/leg
Pork (especially bacon)
Marshmallows

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Au Gratin Potatoes. There was a period of time where all mom would cook was scalloped cheesy potatoes. I can't look at them without wanting to vomit.

Dark chocolate. Far too bitter for me. However, I will eat it if it's with mint.

Daring Red-Shirt

Cilantro. Everyone I know loves it, but I hate it. Especially when it's paired with lime.

Coffee. I don't like coffee. By the time I'm done with it, it isn't coffee anymore. XD

Tapioca. Can't stand the texture.

Um um um... Oh, hummus. Something about the flavor is off to me.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Peanut butter, unmelted butter, and (where I live) Vegemite.
Can't stand any of that s**t.

Sugary Cat

Hard-boiled eggs or pickled anything.
For me its ketchup.
babiebun
For me, it'd be Peanut Butter. I'd rather take the Peanut butter from a PB&J and just fill it with plain jelly. I hate anything with peanut butter, I hate the smell of it. But surprisingly, I don't hate nuts themselves.

So what do you guys think?

I don't know why, but seeing your avatar say this in a cat voice is really amusing.

Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Invisible Genius

spinach. *gags*
Sakura Latte
Paper Gears
XxYukirinxX
Oh gawd. eek

I hate cooked vegetables (i.e broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, etc). It tastes disgusting. The only way I could eat some of them is if they are raw and have dressing over it. gonk

I am also not a fan of plain rice either. The only way I would eat it is if it has sauce over it or some kind of side (i.e. meat with sauce) masks the rice.

There are people who just eat plain rice? Why?

/raises hand

I've grown up eating rice (Asian here), so eating it plain when I don't have anything to mix it with isn't a huge deal for me. Plus, I like the taste of plain white rice with black sesame seeds on top. I eat it all the time whenever I'm at a Japanese restaurant and order something that comes with rice.

*also raises hand* OMG THIS.

it's very common for asians to eat plain rice. Usually rice is considered to be the main dish and anything else (even if it's meat) is just a side dish to accompany the rice. I heart it just by it self. On the contrary, I don't understand people who HAVE to drown it in sauces to enjoy it. Cultural differences, me thinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff