Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Sorry sweetheart, but you can't target areas for fat loss. It comes off where it wants to. As long as you keep your cardio up, you should be fine. But try drinking plain green or black tea, those boost your metabolism (: Also be sure to eat breakfast and adequate calories, or else your metabolism will slow. Hope this helps!
I'd say consider eating smaller and more frequent meals. The other thing would be to work the muscles in the areas that are bothering you. Keep your metabolism up and you should be fine.
Pills are a bad idea.
You cant target weight loss.
Lower your calorie intake if you exercise enough.

Free calorie counter.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
OMGITSMiShKi
Skye River
You burn fat from exercising. Eat right while you exercise and you'll be okay. Don't bother with pills that don't work.
that's the thing... i'm a dancer... so i mean i'm always moving... but i can't get rid of the little fat i have on my hips and on my arms. i'm not fat or anything and i eat pretty healthy.. but i mean... i COULD excersize more but i always have achy muscles for the most part. : o

If you have small problem areas that are resistant to diet and exercise get lipo.
if you don't plan to lose 15-20 pounds, then don't take weight loss pills.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Flynn MacCumhaill
You NEED to have some fat on your body! If you're exercising and eating sensibly, that leftover fat on your hips and upper arms is MEANT to be there for your body to function properly!
QFT
Axis of Fabulousness
I've been told a combination of caffeine and aspirin is the best way to get rid of a little extra pesky body fat. I don't know how much truth their is to that, so take it with a grain of salt.

Caffeine, asprin, salt. Gotcha.

xp rofl
Flynn MacCumhaill
Axis of Fabulousness
I've been told a combination of caffeine and aspirin is the best way to get rid of a little extra pesky body fat. I don't know how much truth their is to that, so take it with a grain of salt.

Caffeine, asprin, salt. Gotcha.

xp rofl

Only one grain, though. Don't be going crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff