Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yes.. it is yummy. I like it since my first try. Whooa, I'm satisfied with its taste, maybe because it come from Vochelle's product, but well, it's okay, I'ill try another product and perhaps home-made, yeah.

It is sweet and slightly bitter. Some say it's better to get rid of stress. And, I've enjoyed it before my final exam. It feels a little different to the usual chocolate flavor. But, I love it.

#Hahaha, look like obsessive. kikiki.. xp
#What's yours?

Invisible Spark

I love dark chocolate as well. Once I have a taste of it then that is enough so there's no need for a big piece. I also love mint dark chocolate. 3nodding

Aged Girl

I've eaten 85% dark chocolate before. Never. Again. It's like eating a bar of medicated soap.

Most dark chocolate is wonderful around 70%. rofl
the only dark chocolate i've really enjoyed is trader joe's. it's by their registers and comes in packs of 3. :C
i'm not really sure what's different about it against other ones. i know for a fact it's dairy-free tho.

Business Cat

Lindt's dark chocolate is pretty good. The dark chocolate with orange is specially tasty 3nodding
I love dark chocolate. I got so used to eating dark chocolate, that it's become a little hard to eat milk chocolate. xp
think i tried it once but i didn't really enjoy maybe because
i was bit young back then, i've been wanting to try it recently though
and i heard it's better for you than milk chocolate cat_4laugh and somehow healthy?
in moderation though

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I love dark chocolate, it tastes awesome. And it has heart healthy antioxidants in it. In moderation though.
I think that I might have a addiction to it. If I don't eat one bar every two days or so, I start to constantly think about it like my body is begging for it. sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

i love the taza dark chocolate with chili in it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mmmm dark chocolate
I prefer milk chocolate or strawberry flavored chocolate or
green tea flavored chocolate. heart
I love dark chocolate. I always have something at least 70%, sometimes up to 90%. It's surprising how different brands have different flavours and textures, even though the % is similar.

I also like how it's so satisfying to eat, but in small amounts. It's hard to eat a whole bar of dark chocolate, no matter how good it is, unlike other chocolate where you just feel guilty eating the whole bar razz

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
90% dark <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers