MCDONALDS FTWWW!! 0.21978021978022 22.0% [ 20 ]
It's good, but I prefer others... 0.18681318681319 18.7% [ 17 ]
Ehhh... not really. 0.21978021978022 22.0% [ 20 ]
I HATE IT! IT'S GROSS! 0.2967032967033 29.7% [ 27 ]
I'm not sure anymore... 0____o 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Lonely Noob

Don't care about the fries, I don't like potato that much anyways.
The burgers got moldy, surprise? Every burger does, so I kind of don't get that part.

Cultist

Never been a big fan of fries, period. I've watched supersize me, and been told countless horror stories from my vegan sister/friends. Point is, I don't eat at McDonald's because the food is tasty or healthy, but because it's ready quick, and its cheap. If I have the time, of course I'll fix myself a meal, or go somewhere nicer when I'm not tight on money. At the end of the day, in my book, it sure as hell beats starving.

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Pft. That wouldn't stop me from eating McDonalds. They're just too good. And cheap. xD

Tipsy Capitalist

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
          the wonders of preservatives.
jeez now i'm hungry. i want the fillet o fish ;0;
Wow.

Glad I've never really eaten their food anyway. I used to like the pies when I was little, but that's about it.

Now, the only thing I get there is a latte or their surprisingly decent fruit smoothies, and even that is only very occasionally and if there's nothing else around.

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

I use to work at a McDonalds and I watched that Super Size Me in high school. lol I still eat there.
The reason I don't eat there anymore is my dad found a beak in his chicken sandwich...

Shy Member

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
I saw that documentry in high school. After I watched it, me and my friends were like "Let's go get some Mcdonalds, Kinda hungry" lol rofl
I'll admit that's pretty nasty. But like someone else said, all burgers mold.
After seeing this I might choose something different to order instead of burgers most of the time,
but McDonalds is still good. >.< Nothing is going to change that.... razz
GRILLED SNACK WRAP WITH RANCH <3

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

Some McDonalds restaurants are pretty good, and have excellent service. However the majority of them are just disgusting and the people working there.... shouldnt be there at all. >__>

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey

Distinct Poster

Great to know food can decompose over 6 months.Regardless mcdonalds is horrible.Every time I eat there food It feels like someone pokes my organs with a hand of glass shards.

Beloved Lunatic

What the hell are they putting in their fries.
-blink-

I stopped eating out months ago, after a cockroach ran across the table. Plus my stomach didn't like all the fat and grease.

Dapper Dabbler

Oh YAY shockumentaries meant to gross you out and explain absolutely nothing on what we're looking at. Yeah that's totally trustworthy! rolleyes

And I'm sure the fact that McDonald's fries are cut smaller and way more saturated in oils isn't preventing mold and potato oxidation in aaaany way. Yeah, cause the oils are just sooo difficult to digest in our stomachs. I bet those fries are crawling with bacteria we can't even see. stare

Sakura Parfait
I already watched that documentary twice in high school. I still ate McDs afterwards, but sparingly. Now that I'm vegetarian, though, I don't eat there anymore (nor do I want to anymore, anyway) because even their fries are coated with beef fat.
Not in U.S. and Canada they ain't. They switched to canola oil back in 2008 in an attempt to get awaaay from the transfat health issues... and probably the 2002 lawsuit they lost misrepresenting the fries as vegetarian. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff