Welcome to Gaia! ::

what's your reaction to my dilema?

'ah! i know just the recipie!' 0.54838709677419 54.8% [ 17 ]
HAHAHAHAHA!! 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
whatever...let her live off frozen dinners for the rest of her life! 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

(Hamburger Steak Is What This Is Called)

Hamburger W/Brown Gravy
Mashed Potatoes(Or Baked)
Corn And Salad..

Make Hamburger Patties Season Them Then Fry Slowly Until Done.
Make Instant Mashed Potatoes. Heat Corn. Make Instant Brown Gavy.
Put Patty On A Plate Spoon Gravy Over Patty, Put A Spoon Of Mashed Potatoes On Plate, Spoon Corn On Plate,
Serve With Salad And Roll..

I Also Love This One To..
Its Vary Easy And Doesnt Take Much Time The Hardest Is The Patties And There Not That Hard They Take The Longets To And They Really Dont Take Much Time Lol Try It Its A Great Meal...
earthbender_naruto
I know something else too!!!
What you need:
a phone
20 bucks
a life (jk)

pick up the phone,call a pizza place,than order pizza! its so magical...

thanks for that advice. xP did you know cooking homemade stuff is cheaper and when you have people over you don't look like a total loser if you've cooked them dinner.

and the dinner isn't ramen.
miss-green_17

Hamburger W/Brown Gravy
Corn And Salad..

Put Patty On A Plate Spoon Gravy Over Patty, Put A Spoon Of Mashed Potatoes On Plate, Spoon Corn On Plate,

Its Vary Easy And Doesnt Take Much Time The Hardest Is The Patties And There Not That Hard They Take The Longets To And They Really Dont Take Much Time Lol Try It Its A Great Meal...

...how does one make hamburger patties?
Risa Minshara
earthbender_naruto
I know something else too!!!
What you need:
a phone
20 bucks
a life (jk)

pick up the phone,call a pizza place,than order pizza! its so magical...

thanks for that advice. xP did you know cooking homemade stuff is cheaper and when you have people over you don't look like a total loser if you've cooked them dinner.

and the dinner isn't ramen.

No wonder everyone laughs at me!
Risa Minshara
sboo99
Hmm...fried noodles is also quite interesting. Just boil the noodles/spaghetti (until it is cooked), then drain the water, put SESAMI oil in a frying pan, then throw the spaghetti in and fry it for a couple minutes.

What's sad is that my brother showed my that...and he's younger than me. gonk

what do you eat w/ friend noodles?...oh and how much sesame oil should i put in the pan?

It depends on how much spaghetti you cook. It should be just enough to fry the spaghetti...so if you put too much, the spaghetti will be drenched in oil (very unhealthy), but if you put too little, then the spaghetti will not be fried properly. Gahh....it's difficult to give you a measurement. If you're cooking for yourself, try putting 2 tablespoons of it, and IF anything, you can always add more. Remember to let the oil heat up first before you put in the spaghetti though.

Hmm... I generally eat it just by itself (because I don't NEED meat to go with my food), but my brother does chicken fillet using chicken breast.

It's actually quite easy, once you have seasoned chicken (and I can't season chicken to save my life, so don't ask how sweatdrop ).
Once the chicken is seasoned, use either those spray things (like PAM) or use salt butter and put it in a frying pan. Place the chicken breast in the frying pan and cover. You're going to have to keep monitoring it to make sure it doesn't burn. Every couple minutes, check to make sure the bottom of the chicken is brown, then turn it over. The stove should be on a low to medium heat btw.
I sometimes add ketchup to the chicken when it's done (because sometimes I overcook it so it gets dry). gonk
Risa Minshara
miss-green_17

Hamburger W/Brown Gravy
Corn And Salad..

I know!!! Buy them at a store. 3nodding Or buy a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds and take the meat out.
Risa Minshara
Malacara
Risa Minshara
earthbender_naruto
Ramen....
Buy the ramen package.
what you need:
ramen package
stove
pot
water
something to stir and pick it up with.

First, put water in the pot and put the pot on the stove.
Then put your stove on "High" or whatever.
Then wait till it steams..
Then open it, open up the package, put the ramen in there, put the soup base in there, then put anything else you want like eggs or something...
Then check it in 4-5 minutes...then put the ramen on the plate.
Oh and stir when you put the things in the pot.

hahahaha! thanks! i forgot to mention ramen was another thing i eat (along w/ frozen dinners). when i get to college, i plan to live off of ramen. xP
every college student does that

i'm glad i won't be alone in my quest to become even unhealthier...

What part of ramen is unhealthy? It's just noodles, flavouring and water! Completely healthy! (though not very nutritious)...
my mom thinks that just cause im 13 i should know how to cook...

She's probably right! So i need her to TEACH me, but she doesn't wanna! >w<
I`m a P!rate!
my mom thinks that just cause im 13 i should know how to cook...

She's probably right! So i need her to TEACH me, but she doesn't wanna! >w<

Have that same problem. Only I'm 20 and I don't know how to cook. sweatdrop
Most noodle dishes are pretty simple, I make noodles sometimes. All you do for noodle dishes is

A) boil the noodles in water until they are how you like them (usually noodle boxes/bags give decent time amounts).

B) Make whatever you're making with the noodles. You can make spagetti (spelling?), they sell spagetti sauce at stores or you can find a recipe you think you'll like online (sorry, I'm not so good with actually remembering the recipes).
There's also cheese, that makes a good topping for noodles if you melt it. Very simple and yummy meal right there, unless you're lactose intolerant.
Also, buttery noodles. Amazing, seriously. You cook some butter into your noodles, and eat. You can also add cooked meat (chicken and turkey are safe) to your buttery noodles. Anyway, even I can cook these foods, so they're not impossible to make.
Risa Minshara
miss-green_17

Hamburger W/Brown Gravy
Corn And Salad..

You Let The Hamburger Meat Get To Room Temperature Then You Take ABout A Hand Full And Roll It Into A Ball Then Make It Flat Not Like Really Flat But So Its Not A Ball AnyMore Lol Then Season Them And Fry

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
so apparently my girlfriend's really protective of her tacos. sorry to waste your time. move along.
sboo99
Risa Minshara
Malacara
Risa Minshara
earthbender_naruto
Ramen....
-kiancha cut out the already posted ramen recipe to save space, sorry guys-

hahahaha! thanks! i forgot to mention ramen was another thing i eat (along w/ frozen dinners). when i get to college, i plan to live off of ramen. xP
every college student does that

i'm glad i won't be alone in my quest to become even unhealthier...

What part of ramen is unhealthy? It's just noodles, flavouring and water! Completely healthy! (though not very nutritious)...
Noodles preserved with oil. Lots of oil. If you wash off the oil it's a lot healthier.

Ooh, if you want to impress with your ramen you could also add an egg (do cook it, on a frying pan, with coating the bottom of the pan with oil, first please. If you can cook it without scrambling it, I forgot the word for that, then it'll look more impressive), meat (chicken or turkey again, supposedly beef is good too?) and some cabbage/lettuce.

I also forgot earlier, scrambled eggs and toast are easy, and they don't taste too bad. I suggest orange juice with them, to top off the nummy-ness. Breakfast for dinner is never a crime, seriously.
Man, I have been saved many-a-times by this simple recipe

Ingredients
1. Can of vegetable soup
2. beef mince
3. Rice

Method
1. cook up the mince (medium heat is best for this)
2. Chuck the conents of the can of soup in with the mince then simmer (low heat)
3. Rice time, put the rice in a microwave proof dish with boiling water into the microwave (DO NOT COVER)
4. cook on high for 6 min, stir, defrost for 7 min then let sit for 5 min
5. serve

(always handy to cook the rice while the meat is simmering)
Spegettii? Raman(I recomend Beef flavored. They come in packages and cups.)? No! French Bread Pizza!!

French Bread pizza

You'll need:
1/2 a loaf of french bread(Cut horizantally.)
1 1/4 cup of spegetti sauce(Meatless of course!)
1 cup of shreded cheese
And whatever toppings you want.

First, you spread the sauce on top of the bread,
Next add the cheese, and toppings.
Then place in the oven for,oh, 5 to 10 minutes. Once it's done, just take it out of the oven and there you go!! One easy-to-make delicious meal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff