Welcome to Gaia! ::

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
At work, somebody brought in a bunch of free coffee and creamers. The coffee has been sitting out for days as only a portion of it has been used. The creamers are in the fridge and just taking up space. I don't drink coffee and never used creamers. Is the creamer like milk? Can I poor it into a glass and just drink a bunch of it? Or not? ninja

Rogue

You could....but honestly that seems disgusting. Those creamers are so sweet, and are meant to be used with something like coffee.

Chatty Assailant

Can't speak for dairy creamers, but soy creamers're delish.

If I were you I'd chug it, man.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Its heavy cream with a shitload of sugar in it.

One tablespoon is supposed to be enough to make an 8 oz. coffee taste sweet.

I wouldn't.

Green Smoker

Are they real cream without the sugar & flavoring? Or are they the flavored kind? The non-dairy creamers tend to be made with hydrogenated oil.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I regard flavored creamers as non-alcoholic shots. They are delicious. Might not want to drink too many of them at once though, as they are pretty much liquid candy.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe it works with tea?

Aged Girl

Robert Ramos
At work, somebody brought in a bunch of free coffee and creamers. The coffee has been sitting out for days as only a portion of it has been used. The creamers are in the fridge and just taking up space. I don't drink coffee and never used creamers. Is the creamer like milk? Can I poor it into a glass and just drink a bunch of it? Or not? ninja

I've done this before.
Just dilute the creamers with water, and enjoy with cereal or oatmeal.

Anxious Human

Ratttking
I regard flavored creamers as non-alcoholic shots. They are delicious. Might not want to drink too many of them at once though, as they are pretty much liquid candy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! Haha xD

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Secret Runaway
Ratttking

Have you tried any of the special flavors they have for the holidays? I have snickerdoodle, and pumpkin spice, and there's a peppermint white chocolate that's next on the list. emotion_kirakira

Anxious Human

Ratttking
Secret Runaway
Ratttking

Have you tried any of the special flavors they have for the holidays? I have snickerdoodle, and pumpkin spice, and there's a peppermint white chocolate that's next on the list. emotion_kirakira

I have only had the pumpkin spice one! My favorite has probably always been French Vanilla. xD

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Secret Runaway
Ratttking
Secret Runaway
Ratttking

I have only had the pumpkin spice one! My favorite has probably always been French Vanilla. xD
That is very tasty. My go-to flavor has always been Irish creme.

Loyal Gaian

20,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Robert Ramos

I wouldn't. if there not going to be used just chuck them or ask if anyone wants to take them home before you throw them out.

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Robert Ramos
Yes you can. Only difference it the fat content.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff