Welcome to Gaia! ::

I eat two boiled eggs, with two slices of toast and a bit of butter on each, some mornings
Is that an ok breakfast to have? How many calories would something like that have?

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
77 calories in a boiled egg
80ish calories in a piece of toast
35ish calories in a teaspoon of butter

The average calorie consumation rate is 1,700-2,200 for women. Your breakfast is 349. You're getting a good grain and a fair amount of nutrients from the eggs, but you should also be drinking juice or milk, not just water, with this type of breakfast so you can keep a balanced diet.

1,700 - 349 = 1,351 <-- That's low balling. If you work out a fair amount, your calorie intake should be higher, possibly. Turns out they're getting fancy and have calorie calculators now.
i heard of people who have there breakfast with tomatoes and avocado,weird.
pepperclips
I eat two boiled eggs, with two slices of toast and a bit of butter on each, some mornings
Is that an ok breakfast to have? How many calories would something like that have?

Eggs?
Toast?
Good?

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cut the bread, add in fruit and or vegetables. Would be better for you.
oTrissa
I can't have my boiled eggs without bread. I don't like the texture of the egg whites, so I need to eat it with the toast at the same time, and the butter's there to act as lube, or it's just too dry.
I try to get an apple or banana in, after, when I have them available, though. (and if I feel up to eating it)

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
pepperclips
oTrissa
I can't have my boiled eggs without bread. I don't like the texture of the egg whites, so I need to eat it with the toast at the same time, and the butter's there to act as lube, or it's just too dry.
I try to get an apple or banana in, after, when I have them available, though. (and if I feel up to eating it)
Then eat something else, simple. Use something other than butter, it's so fattening, eat an avocaod instead. Or you know what just stick to your shitty ways.

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

You could stand to include some fruit in there. Preferably a ripe banana or two.

Dapper Explorer

Actually as long as the bread is whole grain there should be no problem keeping the bread. Carbs aren't bad for you, your body needs them, as long as they aren't too refined.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff