Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

How do you like your cupcakes ?
Do like them store bought or making them at home ?
Or maybe your just not a cupcake person. lol

I like to make rainbow cupcakes with hot pink frosting~ :3
But then I kind of have a thing for wanting to make cupcakes a lot. >w<;
Hehe.

c н υ υ ・*°・ .¸⋆

Eclairsu's Husbando

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I like when my waifu makes them at home. She puts quite some time and energy into those cupcakes, and she can be very good at decorating them. I bring them to work and everyone wants some, but I tell them no because I'm selfish and jealous and hungry for my wife's cupcakes lol.

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

Silver Ark

Aw, your sweet, booface. >//<
But I'm glad you like them~ emotion_kirakira

c н υ υ ・*°・ .¸⋆

Blessed Gaian

My hubby prefers I bake instead of store bought. I love making strawberry cupcakes with mint frosting heart

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
I love making my own cupcakes! i use the machine, but i make my own batter and frosting!
The cupcake maker keeps in the moisture, so unlike when bakes in the oven, they aren't dried out and keep the flavor! I usually decorate the cupcakes depending on the season and upcoming holidays. Halloween is of coarse my favorite!
I actually make gourmet cupcakes, going all out using tools and whatnot. Flowers, vines, intricate designs. and even freezing chocolate in designs to put atop and decorate with : 3 I can do this! I luffles flooooweeers! emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

http://ecosalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/roses.jpg
i have diabetes, but i enjoy sugar free carrot cupcakes with cream cheese topping smile

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

Irreplaceable Flower
I love making my own cupcakes! i use the machine, but i make my own batter and frosting!
The cupcake maker keeps in the moisture, so unlike when bakes in the oven, they aren't dried out and keep the flavor! I usually decorate the cupcakes depending on the season and upcoming holidays. Halloween is of coarse my favorite!
I actually make gourmet cupcakes, going all out using tools and whatnot. Flowers, vines, intricate designs. and even freezing chocolate in designs to put atop and decorate with : 3 I can do this! I luffles flooooweeers! emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

http://ecosalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/roses.jpg

That looks yummies~ :3

c н υ υ ・*°・ .¸⋆

Noob

I loved to make cupcakes but my oven broke. Also the cupcakes never turn out well.

Shameless Regular

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I loveeeeee cupcakes.
It's annoying though because even though i'm a chef, this is the one thing i suck at making.
emo

Green Ladykiller

I'm the same way. I am making halloween cupcakes next week for work. I have a go-to recipe for chocolate cake that is delicious! I LOVE buying the cupcake papers too. My husband has forbidden me to buy anymore.
♔ aw,
Home made chocolate with toffee chunks! Buttercream icing nom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff