Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

If you could only put one thing on your burger, what would it be?

Mayo 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 7 ]
Mustard 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 2 ]
Ketchup 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 16 ]
Tomato 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 4 ]
Onion 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 4 ]
Cheese 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 28 ]
Bacon 0.125 12.5% [ 11 ]
Lettuce 0.056818181818182 5.7% [ 5 ]
Avocado 0.125 12.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Distinct Member

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
scoobydoo753
I like my burgers with cheese or with cheese and onion

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
merry go-round sex
yum, pickles! I've forgot to put that on the list!
A lot of pickled stuff is good on burgers. Like kimchi!
Flips burgers in Stockton California , the biggest juiciest burger ever , then now I live in Casper Wyoming we have a red and white cafe , they have the red and white burger omg sausage patty ontop of black angus and the use a very high quality meat market. Ohhh and my favorite personally made burger is my "brunch burger" hamburger patty on potato bun bacon on top and bottom of burger a hard egg (sandwich egg) also my HAMburger you take a burger cook it up how you want and then a thick chunk of ham and fry it up throw it on a bun and you got a true hamburger

Hygienic Streaker

What kinda of hamburgers are your favorite?
Just plain beef burgers for me
Have you ever had a really wacky/ unique burger?
yes
If so what did it include?
teriyaki sauce and pineapple rings
and a chicken fried steak burger with a fried egg.
What are your favorite burger toppings?
chipotle mayo or aioli garlic sauce
avocado
bacon
grilled onions and mushrooms
dijon mustard

Original Gaian

I don't like them at all.
The thought of eating one ... emotion_puke

Shy Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tomorrow I am making some with minced onion and hatch chiles in them! surprised

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'm not usually a burger person, cuz it normally involves meats I don't particularly like to eat (most forms of pork, beef, fish, lamb, other forms of seafood) or meats that don't burger well (sorry, I love chicken but the texture of most chicken and turkey burgers is so nasty to me. Meat ain't supposed to bounce like that. Something goes terribly wrong when bread crumbs are added, cuz plain old chicken ground meat patties are fine, and are great COATED in bread crumbs, but the minute you mix it with the meat it's like nah. You just figured out how to turn meat into rubber. Have fun.). If there was a way to make a burger entirely out of bacon and pancetta, that'd be my burger. And I'd put bacon on the burger just because BACON. And cheese. BUT MOSTLY BACON. And any fries served with said burger would be cooked in the bacon grease. 3nodding I'd probably have a heart attack after consuming it, but I'd die happy.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I make a great stuffed turkey burger that my gf and I absolutely love. The stuffing consists of blue cheese, mushrooms, and some sort of spicy pepper like a serrano or habanero. I season up the meat with one of the McCormick Grill Mates burger seasonings, a small to medium size grated onion, and about 3 or 4 grated fresh garlic cloves depending on the size of the cloves (salt and pepper to taste of course). I make two fairly large flat patties then sandwich the stuffing between, closed up nice and neat and tight around the edge. They cook up pretty huge and become round since they don't shrink due to fat loss like beef or pork. I can usually make it through a whole one. We eat it with rice and mushroom gravy, and if you're feeling really crazy, an over-easy egg.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
As far as "out" burgers, I think Five Guys burns a mean double bacon cheese burger. And last year I finally got to try Shake Shack in NY. Freakin fantastic! The line was out the door as it always is supposedly, but it moved quickly, and was worth the wait. I also tried real White Castle in the Bronx. I'll be honest, I think the frozen ones you can get at a lot of markets and convenience stores are better. Or if you got actual White Castle then took it home and reheated it, it would be better. Eating in, the food cools down so fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff