Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

=3

=D 1 100.0% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fang-tan
I've never had Bubble Tea (though I wish to try it). What exactly is it?

I think it's powdered milk tea ;]
with tapioca balls (optional chewy lil balls that are putted in the milk tes when you drink it.)
i didn't do much research when i was drinking it =D
haha sorry >>
i LOVE boba drinks. :Q

i've been thinking about working at a local boba shop for a while now. i keep asking the owner for applications, and then i figure the work won't work into my schedule and i end up losing it, then go back a few months later for a new one, cycle repeats. xd
he's probably wondering if i'll ever apply. i'm gonna try for the summer, though.

anyways.
honeydew boba > everything. heart
bubble tea rocks ;]

Beloved Noob

I love how Easy Way put the jelly and the pearls.

I'm craving something from there right now. >.<;
Ness-eh.
I love how Easy Way put the jelly and the pearls.

I'm craving something from there right now. >.<;
I've been to Easy Way, it tastes better than the other place I went. They also wrap the straws so it's cleaner 3nodding The other place doesn't wrap it mad
A few years ago, I worked briefly at a bubble tea store at South Street Seaport in New York City.

I learned how to make bubble tea and other fruit-flavored syrupy drinks. Memorizing what to mix and in what proportions was hard. There was a technique to getting it done quickly.

I think I remembered over a dozen drinks before I quit cause I took a break from training. My little brother was hospitalized for various heart problems a couple of weeks after I started the job.
Bubble tea is like...completely amazing. My absolute favorite has to be green tea with like, strawberry flavoring. Sans the milk though. Yuck.
I don't like the stuff. Most places these days make really artificial & oversweetened drinks. The chewyness is sort of fun at first, but it gets old fast. Plus one cup = 5 bowls of rice, pretty much.

I also don't like calling it "bubble" tea; the boba don't look anything like bubbles!!
My vote is either Mango, or Fresh Taro for fruit/veg, then Lychee, Rose, or Lavender Black for tea taste.

Lately I've been addicted to Mango Jelly/Star Jelly!!! Need it.

Springtime Businessman

Never seen that before.
original milk tea
There's a little asian cafe in a mall called "Metropolis"< which is in Vancouver, BC.

They have so many flavors! my favorites are the pear, green apple, cherry, chocolate (holyshitIknowtheyhavechocolate!), bubble gum, and licorice. They're the most addicting things ever!
Taro milk tea with pearls!!
but after I try it with coconut jelly, it become more addictive ^^
HOMIGAWDS! I like green tea with Blueberry flavour and the brown pearls.
I like bubble tea. But honestly, I don't like the bubbles (the black things). I prefer Strawberry with just the gelly things (forgot if they are called anything)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff