Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Do you know any REALLY good vegitarian recipies or cook books n.n;;;

Stuffed tomatoes/peppers/mushrooms are always good, stuffed with rice, vege's, cheese maybe. Hmm lemme see if I have something. 3nodding

Vegtable curry is good. It's getting the healthiest recipe for it thats hard. Prehaps a italian dish? <3

Vege green curry with tofu instead of chicken.

You can buy green curry paste in the shops.

Fry mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, the tofu, eggplant and a red pepper oh and peas. Add the paste and a can of coconut milk or water a creamed coconut, let it simmer.
For the rice cook it in coconut milk to make it a bit sweeter.

You can have the curry as a soup or with the rice. 3nodding

Apparently I'm the younger less expirienced chef here xD

I'm currently making myself and the family a sunday roast.

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

Stuffed tomatoes/peppers/mushrooms are always good, stuffed with rice, vege's, cheese maybe. Hmm lemme see if I have something. 3nodding

Vegtable curry is good. It's getting the healthiest recipe for it thats hard. Prehaps a italian dish? <3

Fry mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, the tofu, eggplant and a red pepper oh and peas. Add the paste and a can of coconut milk or water a creamed coconut, let it simmer.

Curry? I've never heard of that before
I want a penguin
http://vegweb.com/
Moki the Fraggle
The Headache
Leo Nagie
How do you do a sunny-side up? And why is it called sunny-side up?
ah, these english names kill me.... Aaaah !
You take a couple of slices of bred, make one hole in each of them of about a couple of centimeters in diameter , butter both sides, put them in a pan and put a egg in each hole. Cook untill the egg is done.You now have toast with eggs in it. Simple fast and delicious

That's an eggy-in-a-basket! ;D Not a Sunny Side Up. Sunny Sides are the kinds that you see in the movies where its the white stuff making a nice little ring aroung the yellow stuff. I can't make it..xD They always turn into scrambled eggs ._.

xDD how? You just crack the egg right into the pan and fry it untill the white is cooked and the yolk is soft and gooey.
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

haha I doubt it. I'm 14.

Hey I'm making a roast too o.o
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
The Headache
Leo Nagie
You take a couple of slices of bred, make one hole in each of them of about a couple of centimeters in diameter , butter both sides, put them in a pan and put a egg in each hole. Cook untill the egg is done.You now have toast with eggs in it. Simple fast and delicious

That's an eggy-in-a-basket! ;D Not a Sunny Side Up. Sunny Sides are the kinds that you see in the movies where its the white stuff making a nice little ring aroung the yellow stuff. I can't make it..xD They always turn into scrambled eggs ._.

xDD how? You just crack the egg right into the pan and fry it untill the white is cooked and the yolk is soft and gooey.

>>; The yellow part, for some reason, always pops.

How do you boil an egg and not have them all crack open and turn the watter all icky?

Yeah..eggs don't like me xD

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Pixxie Stixxie-
I want a penguin

Hmm? Oh thank you n.n;;
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

Most super markets have it. It's thai. Oh and to make it just that bit beter you can add lemon grass. 3nodding
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

haha I doubt it. I'm 14.

Lamb, Roasters, Cabbage, Brocklie, mash, and mint sauce compliment thank you =]

<3 good old sundays =]

And ******** your excellent for 14 xD

I'm 17 D=

I tend to just say suggestions if people like it I'll get the recipie and how to. Can't be bothered other wise.
I want a penguin
-Pixxie Stixxie-
I want a penguin

Hmm? Oh thank you n.n;;

No problem ^_^
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
The Headache
Leo Nagie

How do you boil an egg and not have them all crack open and turn the watter all icky?

It pops? o.o Don't have the heat too high and move the pan around a bit so it doesn't stick and make sure you have oil int he pan.

As for boiling an egg..well first of all NEVER EVER drop the egg in, place it in with a spoon or tongs so you don't burn your hand, also make sure that the water has come to a boil first. 3nodding
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

Most super markets have it. It's thai. Oh and to make it just that bit beter you can add lemon grass. 3nodding

If she wasn't a vegie.

Mixed meat curry ftw <3

King pawns, Prawns, Duck, beef and chiken, with mushroom and onions, rice and a few chips <3

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

O.O you want to come and be my cook? hehe
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
The Headache
Leo Nagie

It pops? o.o Don't have the heat too high and move the pan around a bit so it doesn't stick and make sure you have oil int he pan.

As for boiling an egg..well first of all NEVER EVER drop the egg in, place it in with a spoon or tongs so you don't burn your hand, also make sure that the water has come to a boil first. 3nodding

The heat thing might be it. I'm not good at "food" I usually stick to desserts. I'm VERY good at cakes, cookies, and pies ;D

Oh...the water has to boil first...;o okitays. And...when they're done, do I stick them in warm water or cool water? Cause I know that leaving them in the really hot water makes them over cook and get all rubbery..
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs

haha I doubt it. I'm 14.

Lamb, Roasters, Cabbage, Brocklie, mash, and mint sauce compliment thank you =]

<3 good old sundays =]

And ******** your excellent for 14 xD

I'm 17 D=

I tend to just say suggestions if people like it I'll get the recipie and how to. Can't be bothered other wise.

Lamb, Yorshire puds...for some reason xD, petit pois, baby carrots and potato douphanoise. 3nodding I think I spelt that right :S

Hehe thankies. I've made it a few times but if you read back I really wanna be a chef gonk heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff