Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Smurf
Ruingaraf
Okay, I'm a meat fanatic. I love rare/medium-rare meat, because anything more takes away the juiciness. I like some cloves and such, but not so much as to drown out the simple taste of the beef or pork. I don't as much care for honey and sugar baked into my meat. Sugar + meat = Uggh

Now, keeping that in mind, what is the best way (in your opionion) to cook a beef steak or a spiral ham?

You could fry the steak or grill it untill rare/medium then slice it and simply serve it with a jacket potato or boiled baby potato's. Seasoned with black pepper and a bit of salt.

As for the ham..boy oh boy..Umm no honey? You could roast it with a selection of herbs served with vege's.

That sounds good. Black pepper... I'll have to try that. ^_^

What herbs for the ham, specifically?
Ruingaraf
Le Smurf
Ruingaraf
Okay, I'm a meat fanatic. I love rare/medium-rare meat, because anything more takes away the juiciness. I like some cloves and such, but not so much as to drown out the simple taste of the beef or pork. I don't as much care for honey and sugar baked into my meat. Sugar + meat = Uggh

Now, keeping that in mind, what is the best way (in your opionion) to cook a beef steak or a spiral ham?

You could fry the steak or grill it untill rare/medium then slice it and simply serve it with a jacket potato or boiled baby potato's. Seasoned with black pepper and a bit of salt.

As for the ham..boy oh boy..Umm no honey? You could roast it with a selection of herbs served with vege's.

Hmm ham. Umm.. sage, garlic and onions or you could try tyme or rosemary, something earthy to give it a different taste.
Le Smurf
Onigiri~Chan1010
Aah! gonk Uuummmm.....how do you make a raspberry puree?

Umm.. strain the rasberries in a strainer to get rid of the little seeds then add sugar to taste. I think you can also put it in a pan to warm up.

Okay, got it! Thanks! sweatdrop
Le Smurf
Ruingaraf
Le Smurf
Ruingaraf

Hmm ham. Umm.. sage, garlic and onions or you could try tyme or rosemary, something earthy to give it a different taste.

Thanks a lot! I don't know anything about cooking with herbs, only some medical uses.

I'll try that!
No problem ^^
Prehaps we could work together, myself being a fellow chef, and working at three diffrent clas resturaunts, as well as studying at a high class college, (pretty proud of that). We can pass on teachings and such? I'm hooping myself to creat a big impact in this new fourm, of which is specified for our proffesion.
`WiiTDs
Prehaps we could work together, myself being a fellow chef, and working at three diffrent clas resturaunts, as well as studying at a high class college, (pretty proud of that). We can pass on teachings and such? I'm hooping myself to creat a big impact in this new fourm, of which is specified for our proffesion.

Boss isn't here right now..-hides-
O'dear, will he be back any time soon?
`WiiTDs
O'dear, will he be back any time soon?

When he's done cooking something and taking a picture of it. So he should be back soon..I hope.
Hmm, I'd have to do something myself.
But my house currently lacks food.
well, I'm off. I'll try to be back in time to see the pictures. Bye!
complete failure. The egg didn't grip the tomato as I wanted it to and the cherry tomatoes slightly melted when cooked. Nice concept but bad choice in two ingredients. Must try it again but with a lille twist. I got pissed and made a large bowl of pasta with smoked salmon , cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms instead. All topped with a sour cream sauce. heart
And no I was to freacking pissed to take any pictures. But tommorow (I think) will be the moment for some mexican food and I'll promise to record the whole thing then post it on you tube.
You should have improvised and used some degree of salad to compliment the tomatos, it would go well with a fish style dish.

Or if you fry off some mushrooms in butter in a pan, till they're nice and dark, then add some prawns and parsley, warm through the prawns and panee the salmon.

Just a suggestion.
The Headache
complete failure. The egg didn't grip the tomato as I wanted it to and the cherry tomatoes slightly melted when cooked. Nice concept but bad choice in two ingredients. Must try it again but with a lille twist. I got pissed and made a large bowl of pasta with smoked salmon , cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms instead. All topped with a sour cream sauce. heart

Ohhh that sounds yummy. I love pasta with salmon. Maybe try hmm..scoring the tomatoes and then putting them in the egg? Hmm..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff