Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Pixxie Stixxie-
Letter M
-Pixxie Stixxie-
Heyluu
Can you help me getting some starting ideas? surprised What would you say is a fun and easy thing to bake?

Hmm have you ever tried Dirt Cake? It's good and I put Gummi Worms ontop of mine =]
-Oops, I forgot I had Gaia on >.<- No, I haven't. surprised I'll look it up, thank you.
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle

That's an eggy-in-a-basket! ;D Not a Sunny Side Up. Sunny Sides are the kinds that you see in the movies where its the white stuff making a nice little ring aroung the yellow stuff. I can't make it..xD They always turn into scrambled eggs ._.

xDD how? You just crack the egg right into the pan and fry it untill the white is cooked and the yolk is soft and gooey.

>>; The yellow part, for some reason, always pops.

How do you boil an egg and not have them all crack open and turn the watter all icky?

Yeah..eggs don't like me xD

It pops? o.o Don't have the heat too high and move the pan around a bit so it doesn't stick and make sure you have oil int he pan.

As for boiling an egg..well first of all NEVER EVER drop the egg in, place it in with a spoon or tongs so you don't burn your hand, also make sure that the water has come to a boil first. 3nodding

The heat thing might be it. I'm not good at "food" I usually stick to desserts. I'm VERY good at cakes, cookies, and pies ;D

Oh...the water has to boil first...;o okitays. And...when they're done, do I stick them in warm water or cool water? Cause I know that leaving them in the really hot water makes them over cook and get all rubbery..

Well it depends, if you having the boiled egg to eat with toast or something then just eat it right away, if you're going to let it cool down for say a salad then put it into cold water and pop them in the fridge for a few hours then when you want to take the shell off put it in a pot of water and de-shell it UNDER the water, makes it much easier. 3nodding
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs

Vegtable curry is good. It's getting the healthiest recipe for it thats hard. Prehaps a italian dish? <3

Vege green curry with tofu instead of chicken.

You can buy green curry paste in the shops.

Fry mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, the tofu, eggplant and a red pepper oh and peas. Add the paste and a can of coconut milk or water a creamed coconut, let it simmer.
For the rice cook it in coconut milk to make it a bit sweeter.

You can have the curry as a soup or with the rice. 3nodding

Curry? I've never heard of that before

Most super markets have it. It's thai. Oh and to make it just that bit beter you can add lemon grass. 3nodding

O.O you want to come and be my cook? hehe

xP I wish. xd
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle

That's an eggy-in-a-basket! ;D Not a Sunny Side Up. Sunny Sides are the kinds that you see in the movies where its the white stuff making a nice little ring aroung the yellow stuff. I can't make it..xD They always turn into scrambled eggs ._.

xDD how? You just crack the egg right into the pan and fry it untill the white is cooked and the yolk is soft and gooey.

How do you boil an egg and not have them all crack open and turn the watter all icky?

It pops? o.o Don't have the heat too high and move the pan around a bit so it doesn't stick and make sure you have oil int he pan.

As for boiling an egg..well first of all NEVER EVER drop the egg in, place it in with a spoon or tongs so you don't burn your hand, also make sure that the water has come to a boil first. 3nodding

The heat thing might be it. I'm not good at "food" I usually stick to desserts. I'm VERY good at cakes, cookies, and pies ;D

Oh...the water has to boil first...;o okitays. And...when they're done, do I stick them in warm water or cool water? Cause I know that leaving them in the really hot water makes them over cook and get all rubbery..

Well it depends, if you having the boiled egg to eat with toast or something then just eat it right away, if you're going to let it cool down for say a salad then put it into cold water and pop them in the fridge for a few hours then when you want to take the shell off put it in a pot of water and de-shell it UNDER the water, makes it much easier. 3nodding

I usually use them for Deviled Eggs ;D But since my little accident with the last dozen we bought mom has been boiling them for me xD But Now I can do it myself!

Thank you! -huggle-

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
`WiiTDs

Vegtable curry is good. It's getting the healthiest recipe for it thats hard. Prehaps a italian dish? <3

Vege green curry with tofu instead of chicken.

You can buy green curry paste in the shops.

Fry mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, the tofu, eggplant and a red pepper oh and peas. Add the paste and a can of coconut milk or water a creamed coconut, let it simmer.
For the rice cook it in coconut milk to make it a bit sweeter.

You can have the curry as a soup or with the rice. 3nodding

Most super markets have it. It's thai. Oh and to make it just that bit beter you can add lemon grass. 3nodding

xP I wish. xd

aww so thats a no? U.U XP
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle
Le Smurf
Moki the Fraggle

I usually use them for Deviled Eggs ;D But since my little accident with the last dozen we bought mom has been boiling them for me xD But Now I can do it myself!

Thank you! -huggle-

I hope it goes well for you xP

No problemo -hugs-

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hmm it seems my time here is up, add me as your friend or pm me if you wish. Thank you everyone n.n
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
I want a penguin
Le Smurf
I want a penguin

xP I wish. xd

aww so thats a no? U.U XP

Sowwie but it is. xD Plus I kinda just burnt dinner..maybe you don't want me to cook for you xP
I want a penguin
Hmm it seems my time here is up, add me as your friend or pm me if you wish. Thank you everyone n.n

Hope everything goes ok 3nodding Bye xx
ninja heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas