Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Because I am curious to all hell who makes this stuff. I been trying to find whatever it is in the stores, and I just can't. I go to this Unos in Boston every year, just once, and every year, it's the same thing... I order a lemonade. They tell me they have "Regular, pink, mango.... and well, we have a mint lemonade too but no one ever wants that..." and I say "I do!".... and the waitress or waiter are always like "Huh?!"....

After this year, I been thinking about it..... if they really are surprised by me ordering it and the way they talk about it, it makes me interested to know how they keep this lemonade, and how I can get it outside of unos. Does anyone have any information on it?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I used to work at Uno's, and that is why I will never eat their food. Filthiest restaurants ever.

Magical Sweetheart

29,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
You can make your own! simply lemonade, sugar and mint! I made it once but I forgot how to do it now!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady dragon queen 2000
You can make your own! simply lemonade, sugar and mint! I made it once but I forgot how to do it now!
pretty much like a mojito but sans the alcohol and with lemons.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I contacted Unos months ago, and they told me they used a Mint Monin Syrup. Can't find the stuff offline anywhere.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Minak0
I contacted Unos months ago, and they told me they used a Mint Monin Syrup. Can't find the stuff offline anywhere.

Have you tried going to a place like Kitchen Kapers or Williams Sonoma?

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Super Fightin Prototype
Minak0

Never even heard of those places. My father works at a warehouse that stocks restaurant things, and he says he has the stuff, but it doesn't sound exactly like the kind Unos told me, so...

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Minak0
Super Fightin Prototype
Minak0

Never even heard of those places. My father works at a warehouse that stocks restaurant things, and he says he has the stuff, but it doesn't sound exactly like the kind Unos told me, so...

Monin is a specific brand but it is available to the public. Do you live in the US or another country?

That being said, it's possible Unos has a private supplier and if that's the case, you might not find the exact same product.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Super Fightin Prototype
Minak0
Super Fightin Prototype
Minak0

Monin is a specific brand but it is available to the public. Do you live in the US or another country?

That being said, it's possible Unos has a private supplier and if that's the case, you might not find the exact same product.

Don't think they do. I saw it at JP Licks in Boston too. I asked the girl working there where they get it, and they told me Perkins Paper, which is where my father works. It wasn't MINT monin though, it was like peach or something. I live in Massachusetts.
My dad always drinks a mint lemonade at home, made from this mint syrup which he buys at Lidl. Although I don't know if there are Lidl shops outside of Europe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff