Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 181 182 183

Fortuitous Autobiographer

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Not the strongest entry. I didn't get FFVII when it came out since I didn't have a PlayStation until late in its lifetime but I did buy Final Fantasy IV and that's the game that really left an impression since then I played every mainline game.

Girl

chocobo racing

Rhylie Terrier's Datemate

11,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Im going to show my age now... but my first final fantasy was the first one on the nes. I grew up with FF and was not happy with 10+ until 15 came out. I loved 15!
My first Final Fantasy was 7. I was very young though and don’t quite remember a lot of it. After, I played FF8, which I still love to this day.
I'm playing XII right now. I played when it first came out but didn't get to finish it. I am really, really enjoying it.

The last one I beat was XIII. It started off pretty good, but it was a steady downhill turn. I ended up hating it after it was over. I started XIII-2 but it was just too weird so I'm taking a break. A very long break. lol

Of the entire series, VI is my favorite, and was my first as III on the SNES. I really enjoy XV and can't wait for the upcoming DLC this year. X is another favorite. I guess the only ones I haven't played at all are IX and I, II, and III.

Kawaii Shoujo

In all honesty I can' remember if it was Final Fantasy II or Final Fantasy III both for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that was my first Final Fantasy.
Anamosa Valentine
Hexes Khufu
Still have it.

Nice! I only played the remake of it a while back. Out of curiosity, does your game pak's battery-back up save still work after all the years you kept it?

It did the last time I played it, but that was sevral years ago. I need a new NES, well new to me.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Hexes Khufu
Still have it.

Nice! I only played the remake of it a while back. Out of curiosity, does your game pak's battery-back up save still work after all the years you kept it?

Bloodsucker

FFX !
My favorite is def. FF9 though. I could not put that game down when I played it.
I've played 4,7,9, 10 & 14 (mmo if you count it) Wanting to play 6 next.

Basatan's Waifu

My first Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy II (aka Final Fantasy IV) on Super Nintendo. That being said Final Fantasy IX is my favorite.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
I would say either FF9 or FF12 was my first final fantasy games. FF9 personal favorite though. emotion_dowant

Friendly Gaian

FFIX - This game really set the tone for my entire imagination. I's love to see the new HD version offered on Xbox :O

Shy Receiver

I think my first FF game was 10. But it might have been 13. I honestly can't remember which one.
Never actually finished either anyway. lol
Jilmita
Hexes Khufu
Still have it.

User Image

That was my first one as well, high five!
I remember playing that when it was new.

Right on same here. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces