Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.49107142857143 49.1% [ 55 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.4375 43.8% [ 49 ]
Meh. 0.026785714285714 2.7% [ 3 ]
... 0.044642857142857 4.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
Nazolene
- Bella Ma Viziosa

ahaha yessss!!! thats exactly how i felt about 13-2 i didnt know what i was doing anymore. no matter whatever i would look up nothing would come up and i would think to myself omg is everyone stuck or something lmao. but yeah sadly two jobs, im saving up for a brand new car. but with 13-2 its sucha great game so far because it continues from part 1 but its so frustrating because i legit am lost. my brother who is a final fantasy expert was like s**t sis idk i gotta sit by myself for a while and play this for a few hours lmao.

I am thoroughly convinced that the people who have beaten it are using witchcraft. emotion_donotwant I live with a bonafide genius (he makes up for it with appalling social skills) and even he was like "WTF IS THIS." This kid is disgustingly smart; if you're confusing even him, something is wrong.

You're a hard worker! I'm jealous since I'm not XD I hope you can get the car soon. 3nodding

ahaha yeah ! thats my brother too . so im like scared of the damn game like is it posessed? this isnt normal if my brother cant figure it out. i know sitting down a few hours he will get it but i know he will have a question mark over his head the whole time lmao. thank you so much ! i hope so too. i work on cars so pretty much i want a car that i can mess with and put all kinds of parts into it. but let me tell ya though, working two jobs is very stressful and it takes away from me wanting to play a video game. i get urges everyday but once i get home i kinda just collapse unless i down two cups of coffee. lol i believe you can do anything you want. you sound like a strong person who doesnt back down.

Bloodthirsty Fairy

- Bella Ma Viziosa

ahaha yeah ! thats my brother too . so im like scared of the damn game like is it posessed? this isnt normal if my brother cant figure it out. i know sitting down a few hours he will get it but i know he will have a question mark over his head the whole time lmao. thank you so much ! i hope so too. i work on cars so pretty much i want a car that i can mess with and put all kinds of parts into it. but let me tell ya though, working two jobs is very stressful and it takes away from me wanting to play a video game. i get urges everyday but once i get home i kinda just collapse unless i down two cups of coffee. lol i believe you can do anything you want. you sound like a strong person who doesnt back down.

i'm the one who plays the games and he watches. he sometimes will grind for me if i'm getting bored. i guess he likes doing that since he's the one to offer, but idk if he's scared to touch the consoles since they're his sisters and mine? or maybe he's just not interested in really playing himself, minus occasionally grinding for me. he'll make commentary, but he doesn't really make suggestions on what to do.

but 13-2 just... basically we had a chorus of "what?" "what the hell?" "what was that? that made no sense!" "what are you supposed to do next?!" "i don't know, oh god i need a guide!" "will the guide make sense?" "probably not." going between the two of us. gonk

at least the game is pretty...? sweatdrop

you know your way around cars? s-senpai... emotion_kirakira
haha, once i get a car of my own, i intend to learn all i can about keeping it in good condition and making repairs and stuff. i'm afraid to mess with my mom's or my landlady's (especially my landlady's).

i bet it is! i couldn't handle two jobs. i can't even handle one (i'm on disability... ahaha... /weep) so it's astounding to me that you can do it, even if it does exhaust you.

redface thank you
i'm actually a pushover but i can be stubborn!
Nazolene
- Bella Ma Viziosa

i'm the one who plays the games and he watches. he sometimes will grind for me if i'm getting bored. i guess he likes doing that since he's the one to offer, but idk if he's scared to touch the consoles since they're his sisters and mine? or maybe he's just not interested in really playing himself, minus occasionally grinding for me. he'll make commentary, but he doesn't really make suggestions on what to do.

but 13-2 just... basically we had a chorus of "what?" "what the hell?" "what was that? that made no sense!" "what are you supposed to do next?!" "i don't know, oh god i need a guide!" "will the guide make sense?" "probably not." going between the two of us. gonk

at least the game is pretty...? sweatdrop

you know your way around cars? s-senpai... emotion_kirakira
haha, once i get a car of my own, i intend to learn all i can about keeping it in good condition and making repairs and stuff. i'm afraid to mess with my mom's or my landlady's (especially my landlady's).

i bet it is! i couldn't handle two jobs. i can't even handle one (i'm on disability... ahaha... /weep) so it's astounding to me that you can do it, even if it does exhaust you.

redface thank you
i'm actually a pushover but i can be stubborn!

awww. my one ex would be like this is so stupid and id be screamin at him like " DONT SAY THAT!" lol i get pretty defensive with final fantasy. lol but yeah i do work on my car if she needs work , dont work on cars unless you know what you're doing or if u wanna learn like im continuing to do, have someone show you. i cant even handle one of my jobs sometimes and then when both get to me it gets pretty bad :/ but when you want something you will do anything to get it. i used to be a pushover. after you get screwed over waaaaay too many times you start to stand up for yourself and guess what it feels amazing. dont let people make you their doormat. i also am very very stubborn which is why i bump heads with my boyfriend or anyone lol. just dont ever give up hope. im tryin to remain positive and reminding myself to never give up. so many times i was gonna give up on trying to get a new car.

Bloodthirsty Fairy

- Bella Ma Viziosa
awww. my one ex would be like this is so stupid and id be screamin at him like " DONT SAY THAT!" lol i get pretty defensive with final fantasy. lol but yeah i do work on my car if she needs work , dont work on cars unless you know what you're doing or if u wanna learn like im continuing to do, have someone show you. i cant even handle one of my jobs sometimes and then when both get to me it gets pretty bad :/ but when you want something you will do anything to get it. i used to be a pushover. after you get screwed over waaaaay too many times you start to stand up for yourself and guess what it feels amazing. dont let people make you their doormat. i also am very very stubborn which is why i bump heads with my boyfriend or anyone lol. just dont ever give up hope. im tryin to remain positive and reminding myself to never give up. so many times i was gonna give up on trying to get a new car.

i once got into an argument with someone over 12. idgaf if you don't like it, but if you start talking trash hard, i will fight you. and then probably get so stressed over arguing I won't be able to continue arguing because i'm too busy crying, haha

the best thing was, he hated the game because of the gambit system! you know, the optional gambit system you did not have to use? who lets an optional feature ruin an entire game for them? smh.

but yeah, i'm defensive over the games i like. a lot of people didn't like sly cooper 4 and i'm over here like "STOP TALKIN s**t YOU MOFOS classified_fu " same with thief 4 and some others.

i will definitely learn from someone who knows what they're doing. if i'm gonna buy a car, whether it's an ancient thing or a newer thing, i'm not gonna mess with it by myself and risk causing myself an expensive problem.

i have become a bit less of a doormat recently and i'd like to be able to overcome my issues and be able to handle a job some day. everyone around me thinks i'll be able to, so i'm hopeful! but part of me is worried i'll end up in the mental ward again rofl
i promise i'm not crazy ;_;
Nazolene
- Bella Ma Viziosa

i once got into an argument with someone over 12. idgaf if you don't like it, but if you start talking trash hard, i will fight you. and then probably get so stressed over arguing I won't be able to continue arguing because i'm too busy crying, haha

the best thing was, he hated the game because of the gambit system! you know, the optional gambit system you did not have to use? who lets an optional feature ruin an entire game for them? smh.

but yeah, i'm defensive over the games i like. a lot of people didn't like sly cooper 4 and i'm over here like "STOP TALKIN s**t YOU MOFOS classified_fu " same with thief 4 and some others.

i will definitely learn from someone who knows what they're doing. if i'm gonna buy a car, whether it's an ancient thing or a newer thing, i'm not gonna mess with it by myself and risk causing myself an expensive problem.

i have become a bit less of a doormat recently and i'd like to be able to overcome my issues and be able to handle a job some day. everyone around me thinks i'll be able to, so i'm hopeful! but part of me is worried i'll end up in the mental ward again rofl
i promise i'm not crazy ;_;

haha yeah im 23 years old and idc how old you are if you mouth off i will slap you because obviously the parents didnt do a good job discipling them lol. i only cry when im extremely frustrated. like i said i used to be like a doormat to people but when you hit rock bottom you will be like screw this. people are like why are you such a b***h somtimes and im like well i dont back down and dont take s**t from people anymore. im only protecting myself when i do that. i believe you can do it to. it may tkae a while for your eyes to open but i promise you, once you stand up for yourself the first time your going to be sooo proud of yourself and the feeling is like as if you were trying to beat a final fantasy boss for months and finally do it !!! lol . best comparison i can come up with only because its sooo true. lol everyones crazy in their own way whether its pyscho or its out of frustration from other people which causes to lash out.. i still do it which is why i get myself into trouble sometimes. just dont let your ego over power you because if you mouth off to the wrong person you may have met your match and what i mean by that is someone who can take you out in one punch. always remember to do things in a mature way try to avoid fights but dont let someone think you are a pushover.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
- Bella Ma Viziosa

He was my first Final Fantasy crush so I have fond memories of him. <3
Tiramii
- Bella Ma Viziosa

He was my first Final Fantasy crush so I have fond memories of him. <3

ahaha i always thought tidus was hot til i saw cloud and my jaw dropped and i dont even find
blondes attractive either ! ahah
i think ffx was my first as well

i had a friend who played, and that was the game she first introduced me to

Precious Sweetheart

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My cousin had FFVII on his computer when we were little, I absolutely loved that game. And now I own it myself! Though I haven't had the time to replay in a long time, haha.

Virtuous Cleric

2,550 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
when I 1st got that big ol grey PlayStation I didn't have anything but demo disks, so one day I was with my cousin and we went to a friends place and he said my cousin doesn't have any games...you got any you don't want? this guy went on top of his refrigerator and pulled down FF7. he said he dosnt like it and gave it to me and from that day ff7 was my fav

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff