Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

My first was was Final Fantasy 7(my favorite so far to)
My secovd favorite is X its actually kind of a tie between the to
Final Fantasy VII was the first I played, but at first I didn't like it much because I have never played an rpg before (let alone one that was turn based). I played for about an hour or so and then gave up, then about a month later my brother bought Final Fantasy Tactics. Tactics was the Final Fantasy that got me into the franchise, that was about nine years ago. I still like Final Fantasy to this day, and oddly enough my favorite Final Fantasy is VII and has been for about seven years.
FFVIII. Melon's Daddy bought her a PS for him to play on it. And that's the game he got Melon.

Though Melon's played, 5,6,8,9,10,10-2,11. She wants to find 1,2,3,4 & 7. To play. =]]
My first one I played, was Final Fantasy VII sweatdrop I was like seven. And I'm 14 now. So, when I played it, I thought the Scorpian at the beginning was the hardest thing in the world.

The first OWNED one was Final Fantasy IX :3 Which was THE BEST Final Fantasy ever.
my first was FF 1, for NES =)
FF VII, played it like 4 years ago because my cousin drew pics of the charas and i fell in love with Seph...corse then i didnt know he was being controled by a...... it?... heh now im obsessed with the game....
I played ff7 first...Well, I watched it before i played it. I was at a birthday party and i was WAY too young to be playing such an older kids game razz We named all the people "Bad words" and to the very day i still call barret " ********" And Aeris "Shitina"
my first final fantasy was FF 9
that will always be my favorite Zidane and Vivi are awesome heart
THEY PWN!!!! domokun
The first FF game I played was FFX. 3nodding
Insane-Elmo
my first was FF 1, for NES =)

Me too. It was the first game we ever owned for our NES. That's not including Super Mario Bros. 3 that came with the system.
Final Fantasy VII. The only RPG that I had played before that was Pokemon Red, and when I played FFVII, it opened up a whole new world for me, and I don't think any FF game will ever, or has beaten it. >.>
Ah yes, the legend of how I got into Final Fantasy. *starts up the slide show*

About eight years ago, my favorite game of all time was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. My best friend at the time wouldn't shut up about how great Final Fantasy VII was in comparison. I was still playing an SNES, I guess I was a loser. Anywhoo. She made a comment: It's like Zelda. I then decided I was to play it. *click on button, next pic shows up*

Christmas time! Dad says "We get playstation so picky a game out of the store for each of you kids!" Me, I walk and see nothing I like. I don't want a sports game or a racing game or a... FINAL FANTASY VII?!! That's when I hit my knees. "Daddy please?!" Dad agreed. *click on button next pic shows up*

I was enthralled in my new game. Got my a** handed to me by the scorpion. Once. Didn't get a memory card for a year and a half but played it everyday... furthest I got was Cosmo Canyon and my butt was hurting at the end of that session! *clicky on button*

When I got my allowance later the next year, I saw something... FINAL FANTASY VIII?!!!! Another one! I bought it, took it home, and fell in love. VIII was easily my favorite because I thought Squall was cute or something... wow, people change... *next pic*

Christmas time that year, I was into FF for three years, and FFIX was coming out! My mom asked me what was the one thing I'd kill for that year, my answer: Final Fantasy IX! So it was bought after scouring the world and three counties... *next pic*

When the PS2 came out and I saw FFX on screen, my heart jumped. OMG. DAAAAAAAAAD, lookit!! Dad was excited for me, but I had to wait TWO MORE years. During those years, I got all the PSX re-releases of I, II, IV, V, and VI, plus both Chrono games... and as they say...

the rest is history.
mine i would hav to say was Final Fantasy 2 it was a great game then i played them in order i toke a break and its been two years since that break now im playin them again and im on ffX
Way back, 16 years ago in 1990, I was a litte snot nosed 4 year old just learning how to read, a game came out called Final Fantasy. I started to play it, and I loved it. The first sentance I recall reading was "I, Garland, will knock you all down."
LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
-and yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^

mine was the mystic quest for the orginal nitendo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces