Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

nemogurl
Until yesterday i was a FF virgin, and i just bought X-2. Dont understand a bloody thing. xp heart xp
I am not a fan of that one, personally. Hopefully you'll try others before passing judgement though. xp
Wilhemina
nemogurl
Until yesterday i was a FF virgin, and i just bought X-2. Dont understand a bloody thing. xp heart xp
I am not a fan of that one, personally. Hopefully you'll try others before passing judgement though. xp

Well it looks kool, im just a little stuck. confused
the anthology version of 5 remade for psx or possibly tactics it was a while ago and both were awesome
VII was my first.
IX is my favorite (we need sequels and a movie for this one now)
Tactics is my 2nd favorite (along with Tactics Advance)
I hated VIII
Final Fantasy VI, which is also my favorite.
My first Final Fantasy was 3/6. I learned to read off that game. xD;; It's the one with Setzer in it for those of you who are also Kingdom Hearts-savvy.
The second one, and my favorite, is Final Fantasy VII. Since then I have purchased every one to date, save for eleven. Because eleven fails. And I'm saving up for twelve, and DoC right now. xD;;; >_>;

Loyal Lover

the first one I played was ff VIII. then I went from X-2 to X XD I don't know how I did that one! XD

Dangerous Genius

Kazuo Ashura
Chaos Dirge
You haven't played all the FF's FF7 is not the best I'm tired of people that say it is.

Yeah, guess what, that's you're opinion. If someone wants to say that Final Fantasy VII is the best game, then they have the right to do so, as that would be their opinion. If you don't like this, then you can go shove it.

Again you haven't played all the FFs so saying 7 is the best when you haven't really played all of them is kinda stupid. I have nothing against people saying it is... I just think its stupid when people say. "oh, I haven't played all the others but 7 is the best."

Yes that was not the exact words but thats how it sounded.
My first FF was FFX. Yes, not FFVII like most of you...
I played FFX - beat it - then went onto FFX-2 which I HATED!!!
Then I was going to give up on the series because of the stupid FFX-2 game when one of my friends told me how great FFVIII was. So I bought FFVII, FFVIII, and FFIX. My favorite Final Fantasy is FFVIII for now. I like the junctioning system and I don't see why some many people hate FFVIII...It has such a good storyline.
FFX was the first one I played. After that, bye bye life 4laugh , I now have played VII, VIII, IX, and after X, X-2. I am now waiting for XII. I also want to play Dirge of Cerberus. I can't really say which is my fav. sweatdrop
My First was Final Fantasy VIII when I was 8 or 9 years old.
I myself started with Final Fantasy VII. But my favorite was Final Fantasy VIII. Poeple always complaine about it being too long, or different. But theyy've all changed through each story, so eh.

And by the way, im glad to see that there bringing back the gun Blade for the next Final Fantasy.
i can't remember wat it's called but the FF game that comes on i think 7 discs confused
I started with FFX.
My favorite is FFIV on the GBA.
My second favorites are FFVI and FFVIII.
FFVII was ok.
I can't stand FFX-2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas