Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 ... 181 182 183 > »|

xp my first was final fantasy VII i loved that game, best story line of all of them if you ask me

Bucktoothed Trickster

33,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can't say for sure since it's been close to 15 years sicne then, but it was either FFIV, FFV, FFVI or FF Mystic Quest.

Dapper Genius

Mine was FFX-2. I was probably like 10 or something and I saw it at the rental store and thought it looked cool so I got it razz

Versatile Shapeshifter

My first was Final Fantasy VII but the first one I managed to complete is VIII.

Tiny Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
FF VII was the first I played but IX was the first I beat. When I first played FF VII way back when, I didn't really understand it or rpg games.

This Thing's Husband

Tactical Mystic

Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest for SNES

Amateur Prophet

My first was Final Fantasy. I remember buying it from a clearance rack at a Kay-Bee toys as a kid and opening it in the car on the way home. I knew nothing about it and just thought it sounded fun and loved all the extras in the box like the map and the huge (for its time) manual. I played the hell out of that game. Afterwards I did not even know it had become a series until i was much older since I never had an SNES.

Mine was FFVII.
I was six years old.
My mom's friend's son beat it and then gave it to my brother and I.
We then proceeded to prod our mother until we got a Playstation to actually play it on.
I only found it hard to beat because I was both the younger and female sibling so big brother hogged it.
Then when I finally got to Disc 3 my brother accidentally deleted my game (it was an actual accident) and I got so pissed I refused to play it again for a few years. lol.

But I never found it difficult to follow or understand.
The only thing I got wrong is my brain turned Jesse into an effeminate gay male.
Replaying I had no idea what the ******** I was thinking those were obviously pixel-tits.
My only explanation was that I was six and the only Jesse I knew was a boy.
So obviously ALL Jesse's had to be boys. XD.

I definitely beat VIII and IX before I got back around to VII.
But I'm not sure if I actually beat VII before X or after.
I was playing VII when X came out and then I was playing both at the same time.
So I'm really not sure which I beat first.
Probably X because I thought it was SO easy.
Seriously I could have saved myself at least 10 levels probably 20 because the final bosses were just sad.
Majorly disappointed in that game.
Sorry, not sorry.
*shrug*

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Monk65

Mine was FFVII.
I was six years old.
My mom's friend's son beat it and then gave it to my brother and I.
We then proceeded to prod our mother until we got a Playstation to actually play it on.
I only found it hard to beat because I was both the younger and female sibling so big brother hogged it.
Then when I finally got to Disc 3 my brother accidentally deleted my game (it was an actual accident) and I got so pissed I refused to play it again for a few years. lol.

FFVII was my first ff game too. I was 7 or 8. BTW, The game is still hard to beat at level 99. My sister and I used a code breaker (like a gameshark) to cheat the first time and it still took forever! I think we beat it twice (2nd time was no cheating) and it was hard. Also, I hate Malboros!

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
The first FF I saw was FF7 but the first one I played was FFTactics heart

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
My first FF game would be FF3, not counting the spin-offs. But if I did count the spin-offs then FF Tactics Advance would be my first FF game.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Final Fantasy IX was my first FF game ever when I was little whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers