Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

Sara Uzumaki
Mine was Final Fantasy X after I heard about Kingdom Hearts thats when I started getting into Final Fantasy starting off with Final Fantasy X

Yo me to!!!,
ffx auron ffx
my first final fantasy game was ffx i really enjoyed killing sin so i got ffx-2 but it wasn't as good as ffx

I'm wit you on this one man FFX2-2 wasnt as good as FFX.
Mine was ff9, then i got 8, then 7... then 6... then 1 and 2.. then crystal chronicals.... then 10.. then 10-2 then 12 then 11 o_o LOL
My first was FF6 and it's still up there in my top 3.
my first was 1,2 to games in one -drool-.

2,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
THe first Final Fantasy game I ever played was...FF6. Imported from Japan, I got it when I was little along with Flying Hero. Then, when it ccame out in the US as FF3, I bought it and got rid of the Japanese copy....it's hard for a six year old american to read Japanese that well ><
My first was Final Fantasy VII. Kicked major arse. whee
I actually started back in 1990 something with the first FF released in Japan. I remember when it was all the hype heh.
Final Fantasy VIII
My first was FFX-2. biggrin It had girls on it, I couldn't resist.
Im Gettn Old. FFII SNES. Over ten years ago blaugh
-x-
(You are.)

>>>My first was Final Fantasy III. Still haven't beat it, though. Curse my laziness. User Image

-x-((And nothing else compares...))-x-
User Image

clarion's King

Super Model

VIII.

Watching Balamb Garden in FMV and casting Diablos for the first time were both breath taking.
Mine was FFX-2, I borrowed it from a friend after playing Kingdom Hearts because I wanted to know where the fairy girls came from
No its was final fantasy X2, yeah thats rite... after defeating the unbeatable monster name Vegnagun..i dont remember if i beat tha game or not but i remember to beat final fantasy 10. It has the awesomist story line which i prefer to call the torre in glass musician. i cant wait for another finalfantasy games like this would come out soon enough......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff