Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 181 182 183 > >> >>> »|

What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
Kingdom hearts was the thing that got me interested in FF and I saw X in the store and was interested in it.
-yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^
I think mine was FF VIII, since we had just gotten a PSX for the first time (when it dropped to $99) and the game had gone to Greatest Hits prices.
Final Fantasy VIII first. My friend had just bought it and he said I had to watch the opening FMV because it was sweet. And it was. And I fell in love with the series.
FFTactics was my first, and I was aware of FFIX, but it wasn't until I played FFX that I was intrigued and decided to try the others.

VI and IX ended up being my favorites. Final Fantasy VI is a masterpiece and the best one in my honest opinion, but FFIX is just so much fun. 3nodding

I have to say VII ended up being my least favorite, and was a big dissapointment considering all the praise it gets. It was so boring, and the graphics bothered the hell out of me.
FF8 was mine. biggrin
Melchior727
FFTactics was my first, and I was aware of FFIX, but it wasn't until I played FFX that I was intrigued and decided to try the others.

VI and IX ended up being my favorites. Final Fantasy VI is a masterpiece and the best one in my honest opinion, but FFIX is just so much fun. 3nodding

I have to say VII ended up being my least favorite, and was a big dissapointment considering all the praise it gets. It was so boring, and the graphics bothered the hell out of me.

I agree, VI is a classic and IX was simply awesome. Great choices there. And about FFVII, agree a little as well. It bored me too. I couldn't finish it because the techy style just wasn't my taste. I prefer the romantic castle eras of IV, VI and IX.
umm hmm...I think it was ff6 and it was a really good game then 7 then 9 then 10 then 10-2 and now i have the 12 demo (also played some other: Crystal Chronicles, tactics advanced etc...)
My first one, sadly, was Final Fantasy VII. It was the game I bought in 1998 when I first got a PS1. After VII, I played VIII. Then V, VI, IX, IV, X, I, II, III, X-2, and XI. I know you didn't ask for all of 'em, but I wanted to give them anyway. =D

Dangerous Genius

First off FF7 is not great.. it is only ok... My first was FF8, My favorite FF6.
Also FF7 is not old really compared to all the other games that no one has ever heard of. Like FFMystic Quest, FF1 for gameboy original, FF2 for gamboy original, FF3 for gameboy original, etc

And no those three ar not the same games as FF 1, 2, and 3. They just have the same name.

Dapper Noob

Ah yesh.... Final Fantasy VII for the PC.

Funny thing is, I didn't find out about it online, and I only knew one other person who played FF games (and he showed it to me).

I had no idea it was so huge, and I was late into getting it... Sooooo... I win.

nuGen Staff Noob

400 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
haha my first FF was FF8 Demo but i thought it was cool so i asked my cousin to give me a copy but i didnt know what number it was at the time so he ended up giving me FF7 and wow that game rocked xD it was the best FF =] and i never tried to beat FF8 yet.... hmmm

Dangerous Genius

salsher19
haha my first FF was FF8 Demo but i thought it was cool so i asked my cousin to give me a copy but i didnt know what number it was at the time so he ended up giving me FF7 and wow that game rocked xD it was the best FF =] and i never tried to beat FF8 yet.... hmmm

You haven't played all the FF's FF7 is not the best I'm tired of people that say it is. I beat the game the villian was average. The materia system was pointless since you could get a master materia later in the game that had all the spells on it. you didn't really need a strategy to beat bosses like other FFs, you only needed dtrong attacks you could basicly hit the o button and attack your way through.

Some of the monsters were harder than the bosses. The game made me confused about one thing... HOW THE HELL DID RED XII have kids!? he was the last of his kind and hes not A sexuel because they tried to make him reproduce with Aerith.
my first was FF8 ... I thought it was the most amazing thing ever whee I still love it today even if the story goes a bit bizzare halfway through
FFVII on PS1. I played it like 4 years after my brother did which would be 2 years ago. xD
My sister got FFVIII just after it came out. I remember it so well biggrin

Rockin' game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas