Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

Nafretiti
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti
Considering he and Penelo basically hook up in the DS sequel...no, he isn't.

I don't own a ds.
And so from my limited and ill informed view, I'd say its debatable.

So because you don't want to do any research (especially when the JAPANESE version of XII has it MENTIONED in their game they are boyfriend/girlfriend) you care to just believe what you want to believe? This is why people hate your kind ESPECIALLY when you are sitting on the internet where you don't HAVE to be ignorant and care to be lazy.

Seriously it is NOT open for debate, Vaan and Penelo are together whether you like it or not and considering Square will more then likely NEVER have a gay character in their video games it isnt that hard to understand why Vaan isn't gay and why he DOES have a girlfriend.

I'm almost certain I was joking, and being on your side.

Sorry, it is just hard to tell what sarcasm is and isn't on the net. ^^;

Yeah, its tough to hear someone's tone of voice through text alone, huh? Lemme make a better post.

I meant to convey that, without anything else but FFXII, Vaan comes off as sexually ambiguous. Although, there still isn't anything that explicitly makes Vaan out to be gay, other than his clothes (which is justified sort of because of the desert climate early on) and how he has a perfectly willing childhood friend who wouldn't scream rape.

Conservative Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nafretiti
Mistress Toast
Definitely. You heard the English voice actor?

You realise there is NO such thing as 'sounding gay' don't you? I know many straight guys who 'sound gay' (if we care to use your term) so Vaan 'sounding gay' means jack s**t and is actually a crappy excuse for your reasoning.

Not that there IS an excuse since Vaan isn't gay but still...

WUT. I HEARD IT BRO. My dad sounds gay, I had to live with it. Wow, you must really like that gay character Vaan for you to care so much about a pointless reply. lol

Lonely Perfectionist

18,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300
I don't think so

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mistress Toast
Nafretiti
Mistress Toast

You realise there is NO such thing as 'sounding gay' don't you? I know many straight guys who 'sound gay' (if we care to use your term) so Vaan 'sounding gay' means jack s**t and is actually a crappy excuse for your reasoning.

WUT. I HEARD IT BRO. My dad sounds gay, I had to live with it. Wow, you must really like that gay character Vaan for you to care so much about a pointless reply. lol

No I just like to point out how pathetically idiotic you are being over a matter that is obviously not true, and as I said, people can 'sound gay' doesn't mean they ARE gay, sounding and being are two completely different things.

Besides, it is obvious Square will more then likely NEVER EVER place a gay character into a game, they will place in 'possibly gay' characters but never an out right gay character so yeeeah, Vaan isn't gay, especially for obvious reasons.

Conservative Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Derek Fighter
Mistress Toast
Nafretiti
Mistress Toast

dont mind her she likes to start flame wars. she feels she has to explane evry detale of why she doesnt like stuff and she some how cant understand when people r joking

I noticed. rofl

Profitable Prophet

Mistress Toast

Yeah, thats why I think he is gay.

I mean, Reks discreetly dressed like a male stripper, but Vaan is pure homo.
He's not gay... He's just Reeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy effeminate.

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
He may look gay but hes not.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
HIs attire is sorta gayish but hes not gay lol..stupid and immature but not gay

Quick Reply