Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashelia Peppita
Vaan has never shown sexual interest to other men, and I don't think he has ever shown sexual interest at all, I think. His sexuality is irrelevant to the story, and that's the way it should be. But although I would love to see an LGBT character in a game. No, ******** that, I want gay men. There, I said it.

ROFTL

I second that. I want gay men too.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ameerkat
Bitchzard
Of course not. They already had a gay character. Balthier was enough.

Balthier has to be an omni-sexual. He's too sexy for boundaries of gender/species/machines
wot is an omnisexual
Defender Derek
Ameerkat
Bitchzard

Balthier has to be an omni-sexual. He's too sexy for boundaries of gender/species/machines
wot is an omnisexual

It's a made up word. You have to understand the definition of 'omni'.

Dangerous Genius

MooMooJuice
Defender Derek
Ameerkat
Bitchzard

wot is an omnisexual

Pansexual is the real word for it.
Chaos Dirge
MooMooJuice
Defender Derek
Ameerkat
Bitchzard

wot is an omnisexual

Pansexual is the real word for it.

Oh, nvm. I thought it was made up. I've never heard it worded like that before.
at first, for the longest time, i thought Tidus was gay. rofl until he met Yuna, of course then that changed my mind.

in XII it was obvious Vaan was gonna hook up with penelo in some way form or fashion.

in XIII, though, ahhh Fanille heart heart heart heart

and in KH i believe Sora is bisexual, having equal feelings for Riku and Kairi. I believe Riku is gay for Sora, and Kairi is straight but has no interest in Sora. Roxas and Axel, omfg yum. and Zexion has GOT to be gay, but he was forever alone. but this is all just my opinions XD

in VIII i absolutely loved the relationship between Squall and Rinoa, so yeah biggrin

and in Crisis Core i fantasized LOTS between Zack and Cloud. im such a fanboy sweatdrop
of course he is

Salty Member

Nafretiti
Considering he and Penelo basically hook up in the DS sequel...no, he isn't.
theres a ds sequel?

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Unit-R34
Nafretiti
theres a ds sequel?

Yep, it is called Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Quotable Genius

Nafretiti

I don't own a ds.
And so from my limited and ill informed view, I'd say its debatable.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti

I don't own a ds.

So because you don't want to do any research (especially when the JAPANESE version of XII has it MENTIONED in their game they are boyfriend/girlfriend) you care to just believe what you want to believe? This is why people hate your kind ESPECIALLY when you are sitting on the internet where you don't HAVE to be ignorant and care to be lazy.

Seriously it is NOT open for debate, Vaan and Penelo are together whether you like it or not and considering Square will more then likely NEVER have a gay character in their video games it isnt that hard to understand why Vaan isn't gay and why he DOES have a girlfriend.

Quotable Genius

Nafretiti
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti

I don't own a ds.

So because you don't want to do any research (especially when the JAPANESE version of XII has it MENTIONED in their game they are boyfriend/girlfriend) you care to just believe what you want to believe? This is why people hate your kind ESPECIALLY when you are sitting on the internet where you don't HAVE to be ignorant and care to be lazy.

Seriously it is NOT open for debate, Vaan and Penelo are together whether you like it or not and considering Square will more then likely NEVER have a gay character in their video games it isnt that hard to understand why Vaan isn't gay and why he DOES have a girlfriend.

I'm almost certain I was joking, and being on your side.

Conservative Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Definitely. You heard the English voice actor?

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti
Virgil_Ashwood
Nafretiti

I don't own a ds.

I'm almost certain I was joking, and being on your side.

Sorry, it is just hard to tell what sarcasm is and isn't on the net. ^^;

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mistress Toast
Definitely. You heard the English voice actor?

You realise there is NO such thing as 'sounding gay' don't you? I know many straight guys who 'sound gay' (if we care to use your term) so Vaan 'sounding gay' means jack s**t and is actually a crappy excuse for your reasoning.

Not that there IS an excuse since Vaan isn't gay but still...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff