Welcome to Gaia! ::

Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Because I'm hired by a company to play video games and give reviews.
r u serius
No. If I was I'd be very happy because I wouldn't need to continue college since I would be doing basically something I'm going for. Majoring in Journalism and Minoring in Magazine editing.
that is bad a** i want to be a video game desiner or author of epic fantasy seres
It would be. And if you want to be an a graphic designer or an Author I suggest looking into it so you know what you're getting into. Because college is full of flip floppers.
well i want to go to unaversity i am hoping
You don't really need a University for those. You could go to a trade school for Graphic Designing and as for becoming an Author which is an iffy career you could take a class on creative writing and english classes.
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
No. If I was I'd be very happy because I wouldn't need to continue college since I would be doing basically something I'm going for. Majoring in Journalism and Minoring in Magazine editing.
that is bad a** i want to be a video game desiner or author of epic fantasy seres
It would be. And if you want to be an a graphic designer or an Author I suggest looking into it so you know what you're getting into. Because college is full of flip floppers.
You don't really need a University for those. You could go to a trade school for Graphic Designing and as for becoming an Author which is an iffy career you could take a class on creative writing and english classes.
i thot trade school was just for cars and plummers etc
No theirs tech schools which is considered a trade school because it's classes are focused on very few things.
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
Derek Highwind
Bitchzard
i thot trade school was just for cars and plummers etc
No theirs tech schools which is considered a trade school because it's classes are focused on very few things.
my mom says go to school for video game desin and do writeing as a hobbie
Good advice. Even if you're a great writer it could take a lot of rejection before your books get published.
Because I like Fantasy Games with Stories and they are pretty good games. wink

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I usually love the story that goes with the game and the cast of characters that are in it.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I play them because I love storylines. I love games with stories that have many layers to it. I also really like couples and a lot of the games have to deal with couples. I also like finding out about new characters and watching them interact with each other. Also I play them because, I just like them. They are visually pretty and each game opens up a new world to explore even if things overlap sometimes they are each unique.

And I want to play them all! 3nodding I'm about half way through my goal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff