Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite, gotta be Final Fantasy VI. It was just amazing, and I've loved it every time I play it. It was my first RPG ever, and even though I continually became stuck on the floating continent in the beginning (had to rent and return crying ) it was just great. I love the characters, and all the backstory you can find if you really go and look for it. Gau and his dad's scene is probably one of the most memorable of these...or Shadows flashbacks...or Lockes memories...Or Tera and the world of the Espers, ahhhh!!! Sooo much, and it has the opera scene, the most memorable moment in virtually any FF game for me...I just loved it.
After that small rant...I gotta say that Final Fantasy 7 was the reason I bought a PSX in the beginning, and it was my favorite amongst the PS series of games...don't get me started on the many reasons why I despised 8...*shudders* (Mainly Rinoa is the man in the relationship...big time! Squall is a major whiny pansy for the most part ^_^)
I have alot Final Fantasy games I like, however I'm going to to say that my all time favorite one is FFVII. The storyline, game play, characters, ect just plainly kicks a*s. biggrin
ff7 cause it has the best storyline n.n
FF7 was my fav =)
my favorite final fantasy is 7 because of its amazing storyline
6 also had an amazing storyline too but 7 rules! althought their graphics weren t all that unlike 10,9,&8 and the other up coming ones...

Final Fantasy 7 is 1#! biggrin
My favorite FF is #9! I loved it. My favorite char in it was the little black wizard guy (His name escapes me right now.) He is soooooo cool. He is one of the stongest people in my parties. I always favor wizards over all other type of characters. They are the ultamite players! (In my eyes only.) eek I love them. Too bad they had to die. The prototype one in my party is still around I think. I haven't played the game in a while though. Just talking about it makes me want to play it agian. I am!

Junzl's Partner

heart FF7 is my favorite game of all time!! The story line was terrific, it had a certain amount of mystery and intrigue to it. Also there was a great deal of character development throughout the game. And finally, I LOVE Sephiroth!!! heart
FFVIII or FFT would have to be my fave.
ff8 coz it was the first i played.. but 10's great i wish there was a seperate blitz game u cud buy & a card game from 8 but thats gonna come with 11 n e way xd
FFX. Because it's the coolest one so far and it seems better than the others.
Has to be FF3/6.
Best... game... ever!
Well now my opinions are going to change greatly because there is also something ELSE that's being made of final fantasy.....FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! I'm going nuts over this. Its cool man...lol Here are some pictures of the new looks....lol. (Sephiroth looks creepy....all the more better!!! - hair is shorter now too...)

http://www.yesky.com/topnews/76284116735098880/20031007/1734088.shtml

its a japanese site but just click then numbers at the bottom to see different pictures.
FF8

The storyline...the depth of the characters...the ending! It's one of the few games that has had the ability to move me - I've beaten it well over 100 times to watch the ending over and over again, and every time, when it's done, I just lay on my bed in awe.

4 years now?

Up until that point, FF6(3 in America) was my favorite, but it was filling a void for the sole purpose of not having that void. When FF8 came along, i knew it was what went there.
Final Fantasy 4, only it was called FF2 the first time I saw it. It was the first one I saw, and even though the graphics are pitiful by today's standards, it was the first game I'd ever played with that involved of a story.

I was rather attached to Yuna in FFX, though - I admired her quiet determination. Although I don't like what happened to her in FFX-2, so much. Curse Nomura and his fanservice!
Final Fantasy VIII was my favorite Final Fantasy to date. I love the story line the battle system is the only one that has kept me on my toes. Active Ruled! The Guardian Forces Just looked fantastic. Of course the character desogns were great. The music (In my opinion) THE BEST!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff