Welcome to Gaia! ::

all FF!! they are all so cool!
I like FFIX....Only cause of Vivi, he was the best Zidane was good too...or Garnet....actually any of the main characters were good.....liked em all wink
Final Fantasy VII
1. First Final Fantasy I've played, it was the first one I wanted to play
2. Characters- in no other final fantasy do you get as cool characters as Vincent, Sephiroth, Red XIII, well as them all really. Even Cloud with his idenity crisis
3. Story, come on Idenity crisises are cool
4.Music. Listen to One Winged Angel, Those Choosen by the Planet, Aries' theme, Anxious Hearts, Shinra Company, and Turks Theme. And you'll know what I am talking about.
5. It's good enough to make a sequal movie after it. Advent Children is being released this year.
6. Sephiroth. He blows Kefka out of the water. IT's DAMN TRUE!
FF3... I liked it because it had an awsome story line. The villian was pro. It just stuck out in my mind over all the others.. just felt right when i played, I could relate to the characters and story very easy. Its always been my fav.
FFX and X-2. they were so0o cool. i loved the graphics, the battle modes, the movies...everything!!! 4laugh
FF 7 cause it had so much fun stuff to do and it took so long to beat
I'd have to say (shocker!) that FF10 is my favorite. Many people have complained, many people have stated that all the final fantasies after 7 suck (which I disagree with), but I like 10 the best. (With 7 as my second favorite. Go figure.) It was the very first one I played. It was my first PS2 game. How could I not like such a detailed storyline?

(Even though it was rather linear, wasn't it?) eek
FFIII is my favorite.

WHY
Its awesome
Heh, I've heard FF3 was awesome... never had a chance to play it though. But I hear they're remaking it like FF1 and FF2. Is that true?

Dude, Vincent from FF7 is so lovely... heart heart
Ryonin
Due to an over-abundance of this question over the last few months, I'm creating a thread for the specific purpose of discussing personal favorites.
If any new threads are created on the subject, they will be locked.
For that matter, I'll be locking the current ones as well.
Please try to keep spoilers to a minimum.

So say what you will.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
Why do you like it so much?
When did it Become your favorite?
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?
HI ryo, I'm new from Mexico and u?
final fantasy 8 is l337. second best would have to be ff7. if i feel like going old school, ff4 is the way to go. that game was freak awesome. but the ending to ff8 is what made it the best and my personal favorite. who hear thinks the ending to ff10 blew a big one? ::raises his hand::
sevens the best
FFVIII is my favorite... I find myself to be a lot like Squall, for the most part... mayb that is one reason, and the music was awesome, and the storyline is great, and the gunblade idea rocked. First Final Fantasy i played, and i did like the junction system. i just love every aspect of that game.
I would say that the most favorite one of mine is the original Final Fantasy for the NES, its both chalenging and fun!
FF6 was my fav...tons of characters!
great story, hatable f-boss
good accesories...tons of hidden stuff smile

FF7 is a close second, mostly the same....the only dif is...it had a f-boss you liked and thus, didnt want to kill sad ...lol smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff