Welcome to Gaia! ::

I posted my favorite game earlier and explained why, but there's a single factor that if people consiter, may break the ties between games they have. What game has not one, but TWO characters with big-a** swords? How can you argue with a fricken 8-FOOT SWORD?!?
Big swords..... that's a very valid point... I just think it would be great to just be walkin down the street one day, and have some smurfin jerk bump inot you and start a fight, so you just say a quick word and you comet his sorry butt back to the Ice Age. honestly I think Vivi was going about it all wrong, he should have used his power to corrupt people and rule towns, maybe even the world.. what the heck overthrow the main bad guy and do the job for him, just kill your main hero after he valiantly fought the main bad guy and is on his last leg because he so damn worn out from the battle, oh i don't know can somebody say ULTIMA ! anyways I honestly thought FF7 was the best.
I'd have to say FF7 was my all time fave mainly because it had one of the most kick a** storyline, ok characters, and sweet limit breaks. For example Cloud (the main character) and his limit "Omnislash" was most impresive. I have played FF7 for 4 years now and have beaten it about 20-30 times im not sure but ...yeah ill go with FF7 for my most favorite RPG game ever.
Kaize
I posted my favorite game earlier and explained why, but there's a single factor that if people consiter, may break the ties between games they have. What game has not one, but TWO characters with big-a** swords? How can you argue with a fricken 8-FOOT SWORD?!?

You, my friend are a classic example of the reason why most people refuse to take FFVII fans seriously. Thanks.
Thousand arms,because its a funny rp,and the closet they're going to bring a dating to Americs without having H.
Definitively final fantasy 7 will remain the best in series surprised
FFIX has got to be my favorite. It was simply amazing. The characters and storyline were well thought out, and the graphics were some of the best I've ever seen on the PlayStation.
I would have to say that ff7 is my favorite. I like the characters and the storyline, i mean who doesnt like cloud and sephiroth. I've played ff7 now for about 5 plus years. It really didnt replace any other game. But ffx is pretty close in my opinion to ff7.
Looking at all my posters of that hottie Squall, I'd have to say FF 8 is my fav.
defenitely Final Fantasy X
FF8 or FF6
ffvi heart
i fell in love with its characters, storyline, music, everything a half hour after i first started playing.

im looking forward to the gba remake... itll be the only reason for me to get a gba.
I LIKE ALL OF TEHM THEY ARE SO KEWL I COULD SIT FOR HOURS AND JUST PLAY... wait i do
Final Fantasy 7 is the best and always be.
Tactics is my favourite and most different to the others I guess, because it has the most twisted and interesting plot, that brings up issues of church and state and a class argument, and has a cool class system

Of the others, I would go with six, because it has a lot of characters and they all kick a**, it also has a convincing villain and a good final battle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff