Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
1. Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? Final Fantasy XIII-2 is now my favorite.
2. Why do you like it so much? Due to the gameplay and how you can control the characters to jump around. And also, more open boundaries.
3. When did it Become your favorite? As soons as I bought and played it the first time in the beginning and notice that Serah and Noel could jump. Better that the Final Fantasy XIII gameplay.
4. Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? It displace Final Fantasy VII. But don't get me wrong, I love them all but for the time being I love XIII-2. Until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out and I'll start loving it because the gameplay is the same as Kingdom Hearts. =^.^=

heart heart heart I love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts!!! heart heart heart

Distinct Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
FFVIII will always be my fav, the characters were the best made, the music was AMAZING and the story was even better xd BEcame my Fav when i played it the day it came out in the states. It replaced FF 6 as my fav, but ^ is still a close second.

FF7 is not as good as everyone says. That should make a few people angry biggrin
my favorite q77

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
VII Crisis Core or FFX. I personally love the great storylines. Especially the VII sequels, how the pre-games and everything else works out.
My favorite Final Fantasy is 8.

The storyline was absolutely amazing. Ultimecia could've stood to have better substance or a better backstory (Rinoa = Ultimecia anyone?), but other than that it was really easy to fall in love with the characters. Zell was my absolute favorite character.

Mechanics-wise, FF8's Junction system was awesome. It allowed characters of lower level to easily monsters that were vastly more powerful than the party--at ANY level I might add. The fact that the monsters leveled up with the characters was genius also, because to beat an enemy you didn't have to level grind--you just had to be smarter than the cpu. =)

My second favorite are the tactics series, only because I love the job class/strategy aspect, and my least favorite is FF7.
Naruu Akage
FFVIII will always be my fav, the characters were the best made, the music was AMAZING and the story was even better xd BEcame my Fav when i played it the day it came out in the states. It replaced FF 6 as my fav, but ^ is still a close second.

FF7 is not as good as everyone says. That should make a few people angry biggrin

i totaly agree 7 has a amazing storyline to it but not as good as 8 and 8 has a better gameplay and replay value of side quests
KrazeNinja
Naruu Akage

i totaly agree 7 has a amazing storyline to it but not as good as 8 and 8 has a better gameplay and replay value of side quests

definently sidequests all though i could never end up getting all the cards which pissed me off stressed
Bitter Crackers
VII Crisis Core or FFX. I personally love the great storylines. Especially the VII sequels, how the pre-games and everything else works out.

derge of cerbrus was an amazing sequal to the ff7 series

Interesting Explorer

My favorite Final Fantasy has and always will be Final Fantasy V. It has everything I could ask for, the perfect job system, a lot of comedy, and since it focuses on 5 characters their back stories are fully fleshed out, also the first Final Fantasy to introduce Moogles and the best reoccurring in the Final Fantasy series which is Gilgamesh.
FFX, without a doubt. I like it because it had that sense of disbelief..When you first start the game, you see Zanarkand through the eyes of Tidus, and it's so much to take in! I spent an bit of time just guessing what they could've accomplished in the timeline that ties all the FF's together! But after Sin attacks, and you take a side trip to the tanker and meet with Rikku, you wake up on the shores of Besaid and learn of what the had befallen in the thousand years since Sin's attack and the fall of Zanarkand. That is, perhaps, the only reason I have that makes sense. It became my favorite around Christmas of my 6th-7th year of junior high, when my parents bought my ps2. It displaced FF Tactics, for the ps1, which I dominated at; Made for a decent change of strategy, I might add..
Final Fantasty 7, as it was the VERY FIRST game I played

Friendly Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I know it's "cliche", but VII has to be my favorite still. It's really hard to choose one, but it has to be VII, there was so much heart and love put into that game. Squaresoft really went all out, and it had a long journey from the N64 to the Playstation. It's sad to know that Aerith's story was inspired by Sakaguchi's mother passing away.

A close second would be FFIV for SNES though, Rydia is the best summoner ever!!!
My favorite Final Fantasy game has to FFVII. I love the characters so much, the graphics may not be great but they are sp beautiful. It has become my favorite since 6 years ago and it has not replaced any other games. xd
i would have to say final fantasy 8 because at the time i first played the game i was blown away and rinoa is very pretty but mainly i couldnt have chose a better time to play it as i was going threw some rough times and the game helped me relax and focus 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff