Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFVII!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THE WAY!!!!!
actullay if any of you are thinking " this person is like 10,000,000 other peolpe" just to let you know it was suppose to be a post reply but it ended up being a post so thats really the backround of this "post"
defenetly Final Fantasy X
because of the:
graphics
story
charectors
battle system
sommoning seens
sphere system
and problems
Id have to say my favorite FF is FF7 for story and for graphics and i do like the story too its FFX and FFX-2 i believe Yuna and Tidus are too awsome and Paine is my fav character.
My Favorite Final Fantasy game is 7! i know the graphics are not that great but you have to consider that it was made 1997. the story line and plot was good. and i'm sorry to say when Aeris had died... i cried. she was my best player and i can't wait for the movie to come out!! heart heart heart
I still love FF4. Not only did it introduce me to roleplaying, it got me started on writing. I haven't missed a Square game up to the PS2 (note to self: buy one).
ITS ALL ABOUT FFVIII! SQUALL COULD KICK CLOUDS @$$ AND THATS WITHOUT MAGIC AND ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH WOULD BE LIKE FIGHTING SEIFER!!!!!
My all time favorites have to be FF2 and FF8. Vivi rocks in FF8
My favorite would be 7 8 and 9. exept i don't like 8 much untill the very end of the game when you battle ultmecis and ff7 only thing is that i don't like is the slots and meteria and ff9 has alot of secrects that you have to solve. and so yeah... i don't like all of them and do not hate all of tehm
i never palyed 10 or 11 or 10-2
final fantsy ix
i like final fantasy IX cuz of the music and the charaters. i like freya. she's so cool, and beatrix too. it has always been my favorite and will remain so foreverymore. it has been my favorite for about 2 years, when i first played final fantasy.
my fav i s final fantasy XII because it has the best story line to it
smile
the worst was final fantasy XIII because it had no story at all
gonk
i haven't played 10 or 11 so i can't say aythin about those ones

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items