Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite one is X
It has like a great story line that revolves all around religion and how sometimes dying is the best option. I don't know I felt like I could connect to those characters the most. The Aeons were fantastic!! Although I prefer XII Espers way better. Also I love Yuna she is my idol. My previous favorite was XII but the storyline in X was way better. It became my favorite like 3 years ago I think.
FInal Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus. it was my first FF game, and i loved it. it was full of action, awesome characters, had a good soundtrack, and even though it was short, it was awesome! and having Gackt's music in that game made it even better!!!!!

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and XIII.

Though I have a soft spot for all of them except for XI~ Final Fantasy I was one of the first games I ever played when I was a little kid.. They've always seemed to be there at special times in my life, and the stories are very close to my heart. The only reason I didn't care for XI is because I don't like MMO's.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i HATE xii square should have fired the staff

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
FF IX best i think...nice combination caracter,so cute n have card game.
i had play FFVII n FFXII nothin special.xP
but my best character favorit is cloud at FF VIII
Final Fantasy X is my top favorite. It has amazing graphics and a very good storyline. The characters are very like-able and you can connect with them. Final Fantasy VIII is my second favorite. It has an amazing storyline, and the graphics aren't half bad. I just don't really like the idea of the GF
mine is part 1 ! I love the characters, especially the princess heart heart heart
My favorite was Final Fantasy X2. I loved the plot and the characters were fun. The graphics are AMAZING. The sad thing is I never finished the game. sad I was almost there and just stopped playing. :/
this is my opinion but i like final fantasy 13-2 the story and the fighting gameplay is pretty fun haha

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Final Fantasy IX

heart
Ya know its really a tie between FFIII(VI) and like most others FFVII but i love VI alot more razz
Which one was it where all the characters were really bubbly ?? Can anyone tell me ??

Oh follow me on twitter @tobygodnash
my fav is finalfantasyV sweatdrop
Final Fantasy IX is my favorite. In my opinion, VI was the best, it introduced many elements which became franchise staples until X. I dunno, but I really disliked X dramallama

ExplicitSqueaks's Darling

No Trash

......everryone knows it is vi smile lil children

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out