Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy X, hands down. Tidus and Yuna never avoided their feelings for one another, unlike the main couples of FF9 and FFVIII. When lovers avoid the obvious, it really gets on my nerves. The characters weren't stale, and the story was epic.

It was just the bad mouthing job that got on my nerves. whee

Fashionable Fatcat

VIII has always been my favorite. It was my first FF as well as my first RPG which is probably why it's still my favorite. I loved the story, characters, the junction system and everything. VII is a close second though.
Final fantasy X was the first one I played and I still love it. The story and characters are great. 3nodding heart
Final Fantasy 5 is the best because it has the best music and the story is awesome! biggrin
If they remade the game with better graphics it would be even better! biggrin

Sparkly Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
FFX is currently my favorite ; the story is excellent, a lot of details.

The characters are beautifully done in my opinion. I love all of them, Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Lulu, Waka, Rikku & Kimahri.

Plus the music was good. <3
final fantasy x and x-2 because it has okay graphics good story line and x made me cry alot crying
FF VII - crisis core
cos it explained a lot from seven and took the series back to its roots of good story telling etc, especially after some of the recent releases stare
it became my favourite shortly after buying it for the psp razz and it replaced 8 as my fav cos i havent played 8 in years cos it broke, and finding another copy is impossible in the UK crying

Conservative Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
IX. Back off haters! x) I loved the personalities, they werent dreary or boring they were actually fun. About time.
i like 5 but 13 is really good 5 because u get the dragon 13 cause of the dinosuar.
i like 13 the best cause of stuff but i dont like x or x-1
i like it to but the music sucks i like the end when u play that game smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen cool evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted smile biggrin biggrin smile smile smile : smile ) smile smile smile smile smile smile : smile ) smile smile smile : smile smile )

Grell R Sutcliff generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 895028!

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FFVII Crisis Core, the storyline is awesome and the Villians can fly lol. though flying isnt new.poor Zack though. Stupid Shinra... But also I suppose XII is good, the graphics on the bosses are great and fighting Yiazmat is AWESOME! ninja 3nodding And the music for all of them wins!
My favorite Final Fantasy game would be VII Crisis Core. Zack is amazing. I love the feel of PSP games, I love the battle system. I love the storyline. The ending is SO sad. I never got bored or aggravated with that game. And I'm also a Genesis fangirl<3

But I really love FFX as well. Tidus and Yuna are TOO cute. Plus the battle system and music is epic.
Crisis Core is my favourite so far, I absolutely adore Zack! heart
Then it would be 7, and then 13. Though I haven't nearly finished 13, I'm only up to Chapter 6, the characters, story, graphics and gameplay are all amazing in my opinion.

Loyal Loiterer

10,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Medalist 100
final fantasy 6 best story and villain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers