Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFVI, FF Crisis Core, FFIX, FFVII. crying

Omnipresent Poster

FF 13. That story was so sad. I began crying when Sazh became stereotypically black, Lightning bitched, Snow whined about being a hero, Hope crying about his mother, and...

Actually, the only stories I didn't cry over was the obvious scissored relationship of Lightning and Vanille.

Fashionable Phantom

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
X was definitely a sad story, but I think it was over-exaggerated due to being voice acted and the characters being much easier to understand.

I personally thought that the last quarter of FFIX was pretty depressing. Especially, like, the entire time the party spends on Terra. Especially Pandemonium.
crisis core
Final Fantasy 9.... just Final Fantasy 9... crying

Yui Matsune's Husband

Original Member

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Final Fantasy 13-2 ending made me cry
Final Fantasy 6 Was the best to me with great moments to make me feel sad.

Kawaii Shoujo

I am surprised that Final Fantasy IV is rarely mentioned, because that particular game is loaded with deaths and farewells, and you can really feel it in the DS version most of all....

The death of Rydia's mother
Anna's death
Anna's farewell to Edward
Palom and Porom turning to stone
Tellah's death
Yang's death
Cid's death

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Final Fantasy 9 I have to admit got me feeling all d'awww at the end.
FFX ending...

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
mine's definitely Crisis Core.
Who could resist Zack's death ;A;
I think the ending of the Requiem of the Goddess DLC for XIII-2 was the only one. Serah's goodbye just wrecked me completely, and I can't even fully understand why. Dammit, Square Enix, you always turn me into a little kid with your games. xD

Gracious Citizen

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
XIII and XIII-2 made me tear up. They hold a dear place in my heart as my first true final fantasy games and the stories really touched me. The individual characters and their back stories was just so interesting to me. By the end of both games I had grown to love all the characters and when they are nearly defeated by the end bosses it really made me want to play on and win! gaia_kittenstar

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
X-2, Crisis Core, and the ending of the Requiem of the Goddess DLC for XIII-2.
User Image

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Final Fantasy X ending. My first game and I had honestly thrown myself into it.
Crisis Core for sure. Couldn't stop bawling.
Many times throughout 13 and 13-2. Oh gosh. Especially the ending of 13-2. I knew it was coming because I was spoiler-ed T.T but still- it was so upsetting.
Mine would definitely be Final Fantasy's VII, X, XIII and XIII-2. I felt all the Final Fantasy's I've played so far had some kind of emotion though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff