Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Unicorn

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
I got so turned around because of the map in FF XII.

Mt. Bur-Omisace annoyed the hell out of me since I got so turned around in the passes that it was a miracle I managed to get past that area the first time. Though I made up for that by beating the storyline boss there without even touching him whee

The Miriam Shrine took me about half a year to finish cause the map was turning me around so much and the walkthroughs I looked at told me s**t-all about what to do with the statues.

Also the Skycity of Burjerba made me so lost.
Talking about Final Fantasy XII.

HOLY MONKEYS GIRUVEGAN.

I I used a map my first time there simply because I refused to spend 10+ hours trying to figure where %&*^^@# to go while there were enemies who could easily ambush and destroy my team.
giruvegan!!!!!!

white seed ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and fossil roo gave me quite the headache too.

*ahem* very annoying.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
How is FF VIII's map annoying ?

Not to be rude or anything, just don't understand. cat_confused ]

With Tomb of the Unknown King you can buy a map from the guy that stands outside General Caraway's house.You can also use the L1 and L2 buttons to twist the map around to your liking.

Watch HC Bailey on youtube. He just helps with Final Fantasy and other RPG's so much. From memory he has a guide on FF 4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8 and FF13 cat_smile

About not telling you where you go that gets worse the older the Final Fantasy is. I swear it. Final Fantasy 1 they hardly give you any clues where to go next and I ended up rage quitting. While with Final Fantasy 13 going to the next area is hardly a challenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff