Welcome to Gaia! ::

One thing i want is for FFVII to come out on the psp, I don't want to download it, I wanna buy it. *sigh* I dont want a remake, just want the same game, for a new system.

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>IX and XIII tie for me. I love both of them basically they way they are, but I guess I'll list the little things I'd like to be changed or added.

IX: I would like faster walking on the world map. And maybe an HD remake? emotion_awesome

XIII: I'd make Cid Raines a playable character somewhere in there. I wish he hadn't died, but his death was done really well, so I wasn't AS upset about it.
<♦ ♦

Claims on: Yamamoto, Asari Ugetsu, Daisuke, Satoshi, Argentine, Dawn, and Maka.
User Image
Tarot Cards drawn/made by Artist Unknown.
Give Lulu a pregnant belly/maternity clothes in FFX-2.
although it wasn't my favorite,

allow players to change weapons and equip armor in x-2.
if i can change one thing in ff7 is the death of aerisu cuz she had no right to die im an anti cloud x tifa fan

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
B4D W0LF
Give Lulu a pregnant belly/maternity clothes in FFX-2.

This!

I reckon Wakka and Lulu just took a trip to Luca and stole a baby and brought it back to Besaid. emotion_donotwant

37,990 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
For 7 an improved translation and better graphics.

For 8 rework Rinoa so that she's a likeable character and both rework the "romance story" so that not only is it believable but that it's not the main focus of the plot.

For 12 alter the Espers so that they are directly controllable instead of having those stupid conditions in order to use their powers. "Summon time remaining < 10s and Self: Immobilized"?
What?
make Kuja actually look like a guy instead of a hooker/ stripper -_-
more equipables in vii, viii, x, and x-2. would be nice to change some attributes around with the added effects of hats, accessories, gloves, shields, etc. in all of these games.

more jobs/classes in x-2 (archer, dragoon, time mage).

not sure if i've posted in here before, i think i did, but i really would've wanted to fight the different shrine guardians with each pair of characters. sorta unfair that we only fought with zidane and quina. each fight would be so different from the next.

and to at some point take control of amarant. we get to run around as everyone else at some point, why not him?
slick murders
more jobs/classes in x-2 (archer, dragoon, time mage).

not sure if i've posted in here before, i think i did, but i really would've wanted to fight the different shrine guardians with each pair of characters. sorta unfair that we only fought with zidane and quina. each fight would be so different from the next.

I was thinking the job thing, totally agree. But I was going to say the second one. There are a few times when we get to play as different groups in different places at the same point in time, why not that time? I get the feeling it was cut for time, the enemies already existed, maybe they had to rush through that during development.

My main one though, would be to allow replaying of certain parts of a game or see certain cutscenes again. I understand it adds to replay value not to, but I have too many memory slots dedicated to a small section of a game.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
cristeal

My main one though, would be to allow replaying of certain parts of a game or see certain cutscenes again. I understand it adds to replay value not to, but I have too many memory slots dedicated to a small section of a game.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

This is something they did in XIII-2, and I really love it. I'm hoping it gets implemented into future FF games, despite how illogical it may seem in any other setting. D;
Peltrow
This is something they did in XIII-2, and I really love it. I'm hoping it gets implemented into future FF games, despite how illogical it may seem in any other setting. D;

That's awesome, too bad I don't have a ps3... sweatdrop
cristeal
doesn't it suck though? grrr. that would've upped my gaming experience for ix a bit... four back-to-back mini dungeons and four back-to-back bosses.. WITHOUT SAVING IN BETWEEN! :3
slick murders
cristeal
doesn't it suck though? grrr. that would've upped my gaming experience for ix a bit... four back-to-back mini dungeons and four back-to-back bosses.. WITHOUT SAVING IN BETWEEN! :3

especially with 9, I have 6 save files. Each for different parts. Alexander and bahamut, dali, final area, gold chocobo, etc.
Yuna Tokoro

Final Fantasy X-2: I'd alter the script slightly. Stop beating around the bush, writing staff. Paine and Rikku are ********. It is common knowledge, so just admit it.

eek ... LOL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces