Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nafretiti
lvalice
Zexion Eats Pie
ffv: make bartz look like less of a freakin fairy
He only looks like a fairy in Dissidia.

He doesn't look like a fairy in sprite form, and Dissidia's faggy outfit isn't even his original.

Though it isn't TOO far off from his Amano art:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nomura added a bit of his own style to Amano's characters so he still looks a tad fairy like in his Amano version as well just...not AS much.

Though if you want actual sprite form well...we have this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bartz in his third outfit, the outfit taken from his sprite form, in this form he doesn't look like a fairy at all, he looks normal, one has to wonder why they didn't pick this version to begin with instead of going with Amano's original form (before they decided to change the art version outfit to the sprite form) they should of waited for his 'fairy' look till the second outfit or even third (if, at the time, Square was going to have a second Dissidia game) outfit and given us what his sprite had on.
But thats the thing, the sprite form was the normal one.

Original Amano or not, Bartz wasn't a fairy in FF5, so I don't know why you'd change 5 to make him not, not, not a fairy.

Now if you said "I'd change Dissidia" then I'd understand. Freelancer/Sprite was his original in 5, so if you say you want to change his outfit in 5, you're saying you want to change the normal. It doesn't matter if Amano's original was or wasn't used if thats not what he's wearing in 5.

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
XII- Basch ends up with Ashe and Gabranth lives! Also make Basch main character
Final Fantasy XIII: ....this one is actually kind of hard cause there are alot of bad things with this one...mmm...i guess i'll say making the characters 3 dimensional when it comes to character development.
Hiroikku-Masurao Takashi
Final Fantasy XIII: ....this one is actually kind of hard cause there are alot of bad things with this one...mmm...i guess i'll say making the characters 3 dimensional when it comes to character development.
Are you playing Final Fantasy XIII on paper?

It is in 3 Dimensions silly.

5,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuna should end up with Rikku.

:3
Ephemeral_Dream
XII- Basch ends up with Ashe

... i would like to see this, actually.
they should put dramatic romance in FFX-2
FF8: Rinoa picking Seifer over Squall or falling back in love with him. Also have a flash back on the Summer they shared.
Final Fantasy I - It wasn't boring.
Final Fantasy II - Didn't confused the s**t out of me.(I'm still roaming aimlessly in the back country.)
Final Fantasy III - Too much to add. I guess since the characters back stories(In the DS version) made
the characters more relevant. Oh and ATB gauge.
Final Fantasy IV - Killed off Cid, not Tellah.
Final Fantasy VI - Um........
Final Fantasy VII - Killed Aerith off at a convenient time.(For me.)
Dirge Of Cerberus VII - Make it longer, Have characters from the previous game help you in battles,
Not so linear.
Final Fantasy VIII - Made Zell gay (I had such a crush on him when I was young. whee )
Final Fantasy IX - Made Amarant and Quina more relevant.
Final Fantasy X - I don't even know. A bigger world?
Final Fantasy - X-2. Make previous characters look different.(I don't get how Cali went from 5 to 17
and Lulu was like 8 months preggers and she had the same body) A bit more serious sooner in the
game.
Final Fantasy XII - Music that wasn't so lame, Guest characters that you can control.
Final Fantasy XIII - More characters, or at least guest characters, An actual victory fan fare and poses.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Not a lot of characters that are just pallet swaps, better music.

Final Fantasy in General - Bring four man parties back. Rotate characters(Or change jobs) in mid
battle like X, X-2, and XII. More Mushashi Hamauzu, More moogles. Lots and lots of them.
Just a moogle infestation, just moogles falling from the sky. Wait that's too many moogles.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I'd make IX ten times longer. emotion_kirakira
Pesky Brain
Yuna should end up with Rikku.

:3
Um...... They're cousins.......
kiyum
Final Fantasy II - Didn't confused the s**t out of me.(I'm still roaming aimlessly in the back country.)
Final Fantasy III - Too much to add. I guess since the characters back stories(In the DS version) made
Dirge Of Cerberus VII - Make it longer, Have characters from the previous game help you in battles,
Not so linear.
Final Fantasy VIII - Made Zell gay (I had such a crush on him when I was young. whee )
Final Fantasy - X-2. Make previous characters look different.(I don't get how Cali went from 5 to 17
and Lulu was like 8 months preggers and she had the same body) A bit more serious sooner in the
game.
Final Fantasy XII - Music that wasn't so lame, Guest characters that you can control.
Final Fantasy XIII - More characters, or at least guest characters, An actual victory fan fare and poses.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Not a lot of characters that are just pallet swaps, better music.

Final Fantasy in General - Bring four man parties back. Rotate characters(Or change jobs) in mid
battle like X, X-2, and XII. More Mushashi Hamauzu, More moogles. Lots and lots of them.
Just a moogle infestation, just moogles falling from the sky. Wait that's too many moogles.

Looks like every FF is your favourite!

Quote:
Final Fantasy in General - Bring four man parties back.

but ooo, this. emotion_kirakira
This may sound shocking, but I think there's a pretty good story somewhere in FFX. It just needs an entirely new voice cast (minus Auron and Lulu) and a new vocalization team.
MooMooJuice
kiyum
Not so linear.
game.

Looks like every FF is your favourite!

Quote:
Final Fantasy in General - Bring four man parties back.

but ooo, this. emotion_kirakira
Oh I could give two shits about I, II, and III. I somehow forgot V......
I'd change nothing with V though.
Allegro
This may sound shocking, but I think there's a pretty good story somewhere in FFX. It just needs an entirely new voice cast (minus Auron and Lulu) and a new vocalization team.

If they can replace Tidus, that'd be great. I love Yuna's voice, though. And I can't really see anyone else as Wakka and Rikku, and Seymour, and almost everyone else in the game..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff