Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Make Auron more of a bad-a**. 72000 damage did not sedate my greed of his epic pwnage. His s**t needs to be off the charts, where he just threatens them and they piss themselves and all stats be reduced. Even bosses would quake in fear of him. That would make me happy.

Prodigal Demigod

Minor story tweaking to remove Vaan as the main character of FFXII in favor of Ashe or Basch. Vaan could still be in it, but he didn't seem to have much impact on the story, so it felt a little odd having him as the point-of-view character.
Or at least let us choose who shows when we're in town.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Remove all the mary stues from Crisis Core and make it a game where Zack isn't a clingy needy little s**t who can't think on his own unless he's got visions of OMG ANGEAL or whatever his name is.

That. That that that that. I always got the impression that Zack was strong and was able to hold his own which was why Cloud looked up to him. Just adding Angeal and Gensis was needless bishi gary stue inserts.

Oh, um, and have a bit more scripts in the battles to make the battles a bit more interesting when it's a boss. Like what they do in Talesof Series.

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
heart well my fav ff is 8 and the only thing i would change is....well I would love it if they talked..i can only guess how Squall would sound.
LucTheWindMaster86
heart well my fav ff is 8 and the only thing i would change is....well I would love it if they talked..i can only guess how Squall would sound.

"That's what she said"
LucTheWindMaster86
I'm pretty sure you already have an idea of what he sounds like.

The voice actor for Squall in KH and Dissidia are the same. So it wouldn't be surprising if they used the same guy for the same character just like they've been doing with Cloud and Sephiroth.

Alot of the characters from Final Fantasies that were ever given voices, usually keep the same voice actor.

It appears that once Square picks a voice for a character, they usually stick to it.

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hmm...Zack's death to something less brutal. D<

Sparkly Seeker

Gigantic Yuna Driver

Final Fantasy X-2: I'd alter the script slightly. Stop beating around the bush, writing staff. Paine and Rikku are ********. It is common knowledge, so just admit it.

I am in love with you.

In FFX, I would make the ultimate weapons easier to obtain. Dodge 200 lightning bolts? Win a race in 0 seconds? Nah, I'll pass.

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lvalice
LucTheWindMaster86
I'm pretty sure you already have an idea of what he sounds like.

The voice actor for Squall in KH and Dissidia are the same. So it wouldn't be surprising if they used the same guy for the same character just like they've been doing with Cloud and Sephiroth.

Alot of the characters from Final Fantasies that were ever given voices, usually keep the same voice actor.

It appears that once Square picks a voice for a character, they usually stick to it.

I have never played KH or Dissidia..are they fun?

Sparkly Seeker

LucTheWindMaster86

I have never played KH or Dissidia..are they fun?

They're very fun games! I'd highly recommend both.

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ok I'll go pick them up on saturday.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Final Fantasy 6:

I wanted to win the bid on ALL of the auction house items in Jidoor. Damn that guy for pulling off that "Pre-EBAY" tactic ! *shakes fist*

Owning the imp robot and the airship model would make my day.
FFI: More Jobs to choose from.
FFIV: Increase Pink Tail drop rates.
FFV: Make Krile's head smaller.
FFVI: Remove Typhon from the Colosseum.
FFVII: Replace Aerith with a new character after she gets Sephiroth'd.
FFVIII: Make Weapon Upgrades stronger.
FFIX: Make the Excalibur II obtainable through another method.
FFX: Give Auron stronger, multi-hitting Overdrives.
FFX-2: Remake the silly story and give Yuna back her FFX self.
FFXII: Increase Zodiac Spear appearance rates.
FFXIII: Remake the maps. Make them actual, explorable dungeons rather than linear paths.
Dissidia 012: Make EX Bursts do more damage.

Hahaha. I couldn't decide which is my favorite FF so I just listed every FF I played.
sweatdrop

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Final Fantasy VI - Write a story that is about the player characters, not just Terra and Kefka with a bit of Celes and other characters to make the game seem longer and more interesting then it actually is. Also change the ending into something that is actually, well, a decent ending, rather then an extremely long, drawn out escape sequence which would have been better as a playable cutscene or something. On that note, fix all the god forsaken glitches, which made some features completely pointless. Also, give some sort of clue what to do in the colloseum - how the hell are you meant to figure that crap out.

Final Fantasy XII - Fix the audio so it doesn't sound like the VA was done in an empty, sealed, warehouse on bad mics. Add in the International: Zodiac Job System features into the original game. Make the game a little less "loolololololol good luck doing any of the extras without a guide!" .

Final Fantasy XIII - More cutscenes with Rosch for development. Nabaat would need more, but its hard to figure out just where, and maybe Raines, but that would probably ruin the ambiguity in his character. Also, add more variations to the map like in the Sunleth Waterscape of Taejin's Tower so people will stop complaining about 'linearity' even though it's just as linear as IV and X. It is especially noticeable in Chapter 10 - lord that chapter was painstakingly boring, its like they didn't even try and shake things up, even with the boss battles. Better balance - pretty much everyone will use Lightning/Fang/Hope during story and Fang/Vanille/Sazh post-story. Make the Eidolons for Fang, Hope and Vanille feel much less then a last second "oh wait, need to give them all their Eidolon", possibly giving Hope his in Chapter 7.

Final Fantasy Tactics/War of the Lions - Pretty much the same problems as VI - characters are next to non existent and their plots are resolved by the time you get them in the party, and the cutscenes in the PSP version, while beautiful, were horrendously used, and all came down to:

"Delita talks. Delita pauses mid sentence. Screen goes black, music stops. Delita finishes sentence. Cutscene resumes and probably ends"

Especially considering all the potential that those cutscenes had. Plus the ending from about Alma miraculously splitting from Ultima was just :/ worthy. Not as bad XII wise regarding secrets, but there's still the infamous battle in Riovanes Castle that forced players to restart their whole game (2/3 or 3/4 into it too, iirc). Also, some classes were imbalanced, such as the Orator for it's pointlessness, Samurai for it's brokeness, etc. Speaking of Samurai, they need to fix the bugs in this game too. Nowhere near as horrendously bad as in VI, but still there.

FF: 4 Heroes of Light - Bad balance between crowns: Black Mage vs Alchemist anyone? Some crowns could also be a lot better designed, such as the Merchant crown, which while powerful is still hideous. Also, the inventory space was horrible. Even if it is going for that classic design where everything is hard, does the game really have to go as far as lack a tutorial, or being nigh impossible in some parts?

Thats it for now.
johnny the blue guy
FFI: More Jobs to choose from.
FFIV: Increase Pink Tail drop rates.
FFV: Make Krile's head smaller.
FFVI: Remove Typhon from the Colosseum.
FFVII: Replace Aerith with a new character after she gets Sephiroth'd.
FFVIII: Make Weapon Upgrades stronger.
FFIX: Make the Excalibur II obtainable through another method.
FFX: Give Auron stronger, multi-hitting Overdrives.
FFX-2: Remake the silly story and give Yuna back her FFX self.
FFXII: Increase Zodiac Spear appearance rates.
FFXIII: Remake the maps. Make them actual, explorable dungeons rather than linear paths.
Dissidia 012: Make EX Bursts do more damage.

Hahaha. I couldn't decide which is my favorite FF so I just listed every FF I played.
sweatdrop
Its not challenging if you go listing everything you've played.

Theres nothing "favorite" about 12 different games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff