Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigantic Yuna Driver

Final Fantasy X-2: I'd alter the script slightly. Stop beating around the bush, writing staff. Paine and Rikku are ********]. It is common knowledge, so just admit it.

My god...
Gigantic Yuna Driver

Final Fantasy X-2: I'd alter the script slightly.

Slightly my azz. I'd flip the whole MUTHA******* script. I've read fanfics that had a better story than the one Enix came up with. xD
Magical Girl Ultima
Vivi wouldn't have died. emo

Vivi never died, if you beat the game you would know that he has a kid at the end
all final fantasy up from X, (and i dont mean the online games) Giving back the free way to pilot your ship (as in 1-9), and bring back the world map.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

XIII - The ability to steal. It should exist.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima

Vivi never died, if you beat the game you would know that he has a kid at the end

Yes he did. It's heavily implied during the end scenes he died. They were from his point of view, he implies he stopped "working". I've beaten the game multiple times i'm not stupid.

Just because he has a kid doesn't mean he's living. He's not even seen in the ending sequence, just his kid.
That i could beat the last bosses scream
Magical Girl Ultima
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima

Yes he did. It's heavily implied during the end scenes he died. They were from his point of view, he implies he stopped "working". I've beaten the game multiple times i'm not stupid.

Just because he has a kid doesn't mean he's living. He's not even seen in the ending sequence, just his kid.

when the party defeat the final boss, they all got teleported back to the real world........then the airship show up, and everyone but zidane get on to the ship.........zidane go save everyone, and just because it dont tell about him doesnt mean that he die.......
FFX: Change Lulu's Ultimate Weapon sigil quest. I refuse to dodge 200 bolts of lightning in the Thunder Plains...

Fated Paladin

FFX: Get rid of Wakka. Sure that would make no sense plot-wise and the entire story would be different, but I really hated him. Plus that would mean no Vidina in X-2~ ♥w♥

Anna's Bae

Trash Husband

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
FFVII: have more sad flashbacks of Zack.
In 7's defense, Crisis Core is just fan service. No one really cared that much about Zack before the point Square started injecting hot air into the franchise. Or atleast I didn't.

And I don't waste time writing or reading fan fictions so I don't really know people's opinions for Zack prior 2005.

Yeah he played a short semi-important role in 7, but its nothing that really defined the series until Crisis Core. So it would have been nice to have more Zack, but its completely understand the Zack-lack from 15 years ago.

Hopefully the FF7 remake might add to enhance on that. And people reading this shouldn't lecture me on how there isn't going to be a FF7 remake. Its coming, whether its 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 years, its eventually coming. I don't see why they'd bother remaking and reporting the less popular/favorite titles again and again, and then not even re-touch 7 or above. Even Nintendo is guilty of redoing their most famous games.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima

when the party defeat the final boss, they all got teleported back to the real world........then the airship show up, and everyone but zidane get on to the ship.........zidane go save everyone, and just because it dont tell about him doesnt mean that he die.......

He is DEAD, in the ending FMV we see EVERYONE clearly, we see what happened to Garnet, Zidane, Hilda, Cid, Lani etc but we NEVER see a CLEAR look at Vivi, why? Because Vivi DIED, it is HEAVILY hinted at, if Vivi survived then why did he not show up in Alexandria? We saw all the characters heading over there (those who were not there already) and all we saw were Vivi's kids, if Vivi was alive we wouldn't only see them but he would be with his children. The whole last part of the game was Vivi basically saying goodbye to his friends and thanking them for the memories they shared together and what not because he had finally 'stopped', he didn't survive, yes it would of been great if he had but, in the end, even if he was a 'fail' Black Waltz he STILL 'stopped' like the Black Waltzs did he just had a longer life period then they did but in the end he still died which is what happened.

As for his kids, it is theorized (and more then likely true) that Vivi created his 'kids' by the mist machines (he didn't hate the machines he just hated what was created from them) and thus how Vivi's kids were there in the ending FMV, Vivi created them before he died so a part of him could live on when he had finally 'stopped'.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima
dragonawsed
Magical Girl Ultima

I already know Zidane doesn't die! I did say i'd beaten the game multiple times. But the mage in the ending sequence is mentioned that it's Vivi's child, and Vivi is NOT in the ending scene in Alexandria which is set a year later after the final battle. During the ending scene in Alexandria which is from Vivi's POV he implies that he died not long after the final battle or "stopped working." Go back and watch it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff