Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could change one thing, one thing only. Not two things; not five things; one thing of your favorite Final Fantasy, what would it be?

Final Fantasy XII: Give Vaan a shirt.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Why should Vaan have a shirt?! Have you SEEN where he lives? He is living in a DESERT and is RUNNING around saving the world (granted he didn't need to be there but still, he did partake in saving the world.)

That is like saying Fran should wear something other then that skimpy armour she wears but no, where she comes from that is normal, it is how the Viera wear their armour, just like it is normal for Vaan to be like he is, he lives in a Desert city where the sun is bloody hot, if I was him I would be wearing no top either, I don't want heat stroke or something.
Final Fantasy 9 : s**t not getting so confusing near the end of Disk 3.

Also at Nafretiti...
If Vaan dressed like everyone else in his city, he would wear a shirt. Just like Fran dressing the same as everyone from her village. You used a bad example. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.

You can't get heat stroke by wearing a shirt for ******** sakes.
Nafretiti
Why should Vaan have a shirt?! Have you SEEN where he lives? He is living in a DESERT and is RUNNING around saving the world (granted he didn't need to be there but still, he did partake in saving the world.)

That is like saying Fran should wear something other then that skimpy armour she wears but no, where she comes from that is normal, it is how the Viera wear their armour, just like it is normal for Vaan to be like he is, he lives in a Desert city where the sun is bloody hot, if I was him I would be wearing no top either, I don't want heat stroke or something.
Just because you like airbrushed boy chest doesn't mean the rest of of do talk2hand

Vaan was in desperate need of a shirt then, and again in Revenant Wings. He finally wised up in TA2, but by then it was far too late.

Versatile Receiver

Remove Auron from FFX. I ******** hate Auron and you can replace him with Jecht in the opening and it would be the ******** same game.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Vivi wouldn't have died. emo

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dr Geo
Final Fantasy 9 : s**t not getting so confusing near the end of Disk 3.

Also at Nafretiti...
If Vaan dressed like everyone else in his city, he would wear a shirt. Just like Fran dressing the same as everyone from her village. You used a bad example. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.

You can't get heat stroke by wearing a shirt for ******** sakes.

Thats just it not everyone DID wear a shirt, when Vayne was giving a speech there were a lot of guys listening to him that were wearing no shirt or shirts that were half top things (for the girls/some guys), not all guys were wearing shirts so Vaan wasn't either.

Vaan was just doing what others were, only reason people like to think he should wear a shirt is because he is the guy we control, he isn't some random NPC, he was at least wearing a vest which some of the guys listening to Vayne's speech were not, so it wasn't just Vaan who was half naked it was others as well.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
Remove Auron from FFX. I ******** hate Auron and you can replace him with Jecht in the opening and it would be the ******** same game.

Yes and no, I mean, that would mean a rewrite of the story a bit, Jecht had more impact to be Sin in a way then what Auron would of since our PC is Tidus who is his son, there wouldn't be as much impact if Auron had been the one who became Sin and Jecht came back to grab Tidus and send him to Spira.

So yes, in one aspect, it would be the same game but in another it wouldn't because it wouldn't of been as big of an impact on Tidus then what it was knowing that his old man was the one destroying Spira and killing its people, the story would of had to be rewritten a bit.

Versatile Receiver

Nafretiti
REGINA SPEKT0R

Yes and no, I mean, that would mean a rewrite of the story a bit, Jecht had more impact to be Sin in a way then what Auron would of since our PC is Tidus who is his son, there wouldn't be as much impact if Auron had been the one who became Sin and Jecht came back to grab Tidus and send him to Spira.

So yes, in one aspect, it would be the same game but in another it wouldn't because it wouldn't of been as big of an impact on Tidus then what it was knowing that his old man was the one destroying Spira and killing its people.
I know. Removing him would definitely not work in practice. But ******** god I hate him.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
REGINA SPEKT0R
Nafretiti
REGINA SPEKT0R

So yes, in one aspect, it would be the same game but in another it wouldn't because it wouldn't of been as big of an impact on Tidus then what it was knowing that his old man was the one destroying Spira and killing its people.
I know. Removing him would definitely not work in practice. But ******** god I hate him.

Ditto. His voice in X-2 was even more annoying. ******** telling me how to fight, then telling me i'm s**t! Thanks for the confidence boost "SIR AUUUURRROOOONNN!!!!". mad
ff2, dungeon on screen maps

Blessed Seeker

I can't really think of anything, except uh Vivi living I guess. c:
            FFXII- the ability to turn off the map in the little corner.
            i have a habit of looking at them instead of looking where i'm going. and as long as they remain on screen i will continue looking at them.

I have the same problem w/subtitles
            it's a terrible habit. especially when i want to memorize the areas, or just enjoy the scenery.

Friendly Bookworm

Final Fantasy VII:

The rumor of a remake for the PS3.

DO. NOT. WANT.

That is all.

Final Fantasy X-2: I'd alter the script slightly. Stop beating around the bush, writing staff. Paine and Rikku are ********. It is common knowledge, so just admit it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff