Welcome to Gaia! ::

One more bump
intermission time

*cue trumpet music*
StarWarrior Chi
1. If Aeris had lived, and if she and Cloud established a long term relationship, how would Tifa handle it? Would she get angry and vengeful (which seems against her character design), or would she reason that it's okay if Cloud is happy?

I think Tifa would probably just pretend she's happy for them and keep everything bottled up inside... but I also think she'd eventually move on. She didn't really know Cloud all that well, after all... most of her knowledge was just made up through her imagination, Cloud himself, and JENOVA.

Quote:
2. What would Cloud's reaction be if he found out that Sephiroth had been an innocent victim all along? (Innocent of burning the village, ALWAYS under JENOVA's control.) Would he forgive him and end the hate, would he end up hating himself, or would he continue to hate Sephiroth and feel vengeful (since his motives are based on vengence in the game).

I don't really know. For one thing, my perception of FF7 is way skewed because of all the talk about it I heard before playing. In the actual game, I got Cloud being motivated more by the plot of the game than revenge. ^^; Most of the time, I had no idea what he was doing or why he was doing it.

However, I think Cloud would forgive him, eventually. He knows what it's like to be controlled by others, and I think he'd be willing to give Sephiroth another chance.

Quote:

3. If Kuja killed Garnet in front of Zidane, how would Zidane take it? Would he end up hating Kuja and getting revenge? Or would he forgive him eventually and (still return to save his life in the end)?

I'm tempted to say that Zidane would leave Kuja for dead just because that's what I would have done, but that's probably not what would happen. ^^;

It really depends on what point in the game this happened. If it happened before the whole Terra thing, I think Zidane would probably forgive Kuja when he forgives him for everything else. If it happened afterward, say during Memoria, I think Zidane would be far too upset to even think about doing anything but pound Kuja's face in.

Quote:
4. What if Cloud had just been the biggest jerk on the face of the planet? I'm talking HORRIBLE. Would Zack have put as much effort into saving his life? Or would have have said, "Screw you Cloud, I'm going home."

And he isn't one already? ^^;

Just kidding. I think Zack's the kind of person who would either be completely oblivious to Cloud's attitude, or would help him anyway because he's got a hero complex. 3nodding

Quote:
5. How would the entire story of FFVIII have changed (from Squall's point-of-view) if Rinoa had ended up with Seifer? Consider the affects of this happening at different points in the story.

Well, Squall would die during Time Compression after beating Ultimecia, if he even manages to make it that far. Without Rinoa there to pull him out, he'd be lost within himself forever. Before that, he'd just be cold to everyone around him like always. wink
It's interesting that people hardly know anything about Zack, yet everyone portrays him as such a hero for the few actions we saw him perform. (Don't get me wrong, I agree completely. But it's still interesting.)
StarWarrior Chi
It's interesting that people hardly know anything about Zack, yet everyone portrays him as such a hero for the few actions we saw him perform. (Don't get me wrong, I agree completely. But it's still interesting.)

Well, it seems to me like Zack was the 'true' hero of the game, just like Aeris was the 'true' heroine. Unfortunately, fate had other plans, and instead of those two riding into the sunset together in the normal cliche fairytale way, they ended up dead. Cloud and Tifa, therefore, were forced into their roles, and neither entirely fit. I think that's one of the reasons the game is so interesting, because the main characters aren't the ones they should have been.
I know what would make EVERY Final Fantasy character crack...

"Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone...Ring Ring Ring Banana Phoneeeeeeee"
Griffinkhan
StarWarrior Chi

Well, it seems to me like Zack was the 'true' hero of the game, just like Aeris was the 'true' heroine. Unfortunately, fate had other plans, and instead of those two riding into the sunset together in the normal cliche fairytale way, they ended up dead. Cloud and Tifa, therefore, were forced into their roles, and neither entirely fit. I think that's one of the reasons the game is so interesting, because the main characters aren't the ones they should have been.

I'm not fond of Cloud because he was built like an anti-hero. Tifa was also pretty weak-willed.

Aeris didn't stand out much to me, but Zack was an extremely interesting character. He knew how much danger he was in, and he went through hell for years, but he didn't hesitate to give up his freedom and his life for Cloud. If they are going to make a million FFVII games, I think he deserves his own.
Griffinkhan
StarWarrior Chi

I like that idea 3nodding (yes, this is a bump ^^" wink
Rurouni Dreamer
I know what would make EVERY Final Fantasy character crack...

"Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone...Ring Ring Ring Banana Phoneeeeeeee"

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana Phone! I got this feelin', so appealin', for us to get together and sing, SING! do-do-do-do-do-do.
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana Phone! do-do-do-do-do-do, ding dong ding dong ding dong ding, Banana Phone! It grows in bunches, I've got my hunches, it's the best! Beats the Rest! Cellular, modular, interectubogular.
Okay, I'm done...

Let's see... Rinoa ending up with Seifer... first off I'd kill her. Second off, each would realize they don't love eachother and things would wind up worse, but we wouldn't be left having to save Rinoa on various occasions... Squall would still be an introvert, and I wonder about that whole dealy with "maybe Seifer wouldn't become a knight". It's interesting... but I still think he would.
Oooo surprised My thread got bumped.
#6 Quite Simply, Tidus would kill him. But then, Seymour comes back. They follow this cycle 50 times or so and Tidus decides to return to Zanarkand.
3. If Kuja killed Garnet in front of Zidane, how would Zidane take it? Would he end up hating Kuja and getting revenge? Or would he forgive him eventually and (still return to save his life in the end)?

Well. Zidane would go after Kija in the tree. But I don't really think it would be in the interest of Kija's health.
1. i would say tifa would go nuts and kill aerith and blame it on someone else

2.cloud would still kill him cause sephroth probly had the power to fight and get his body back and cloud would know that

3.zidane would go into hiding for a month than one day find kuja sneak up behind him and slice his throat with 2 daggers

4.i would say zack would get so annoyed that he would kill cloud before he had the chance to save him

5.i'd say some of the story would not of happed since with rinoa going to seifer squall would go down a different path

6.as soon as tidus found out that yuna merried seymour, tidus would go into a blood rage and hack seymour into pieces then if yuna didn't like that he would slice her into pices also for loving the freak

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff