Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
what would ur idea be of a perfect final fantasy game?? biggrin question
Anything that involves Ivalice that is as far away from FFT:A as possible.
Dating Sim

One with a plot that depends on custom settings for a main hero we cna customize
or one that is like the older games, o t least has a decent plot.

Shy Conversationalist

7,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
One that takes the classic Job System to the next level. FF3, FF5, FF11, and the Tactics series were all great in that regard, but I'd like to see more. The ultimate tribute to all the iconic jobs, like Summoner and Dragoon, maybe with a new battle system to really push that emphasis (since, well, every Final Fantasy kind of has a new battle system). We've had sub-jobs since 5, and they've persisted all the way to 11 and Tactics Advanced, but what about....... triple-jobs? Custom jobs? Hybrid jobs, like the main characters of 9 had? The possibilities are endless and amusing! heart

That's what would appeal to me, anyway. 3nodding

Friendly Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
One with a Job System, brilliant plot and Chocobos that you could actually ride.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Job system. IX setting.
remake/enhanced port of Final Fantasy Tactics.
keep everything that makes it awesome.
increase the number of units you can bring into battle to at least 10(preferably more).
more job classes.
more side quests.
post-game content.
multiple story paths and endings(with the original story being a path).

Tactics Ogre kinda spoiled me.
itll be difficult playing FFT again and being limited to only 5 people per battle and no post-game.

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Four level one White Mages, Dark Souls setting and difficulty with battles taking place in a Tactics/RTS style with the map set up like the Catherine puzzles.
One that only I know about so I don't have to hear whiners nitpick at its so-called flaws.

"It's too open." ahaha, silly geese.
No random encounters.
Party aren't a bunch of stereotypes.
Small group that I can all use in my fighting party at once.
Full control over my character in battle (dodging, evading, and hitting are not based on stats/luck).
Lots of sidequests.
Lots of fun puzzles.
Autosave (XIII-2 made me hate maunally saving. xD)
Customizable job system (or maybe some kind of level up system like FE).

JUMPING. Seriously, that fence isn't even half your height!
Use an enhanced job setting (like FF5 or FFT:A) Let us decide what characters can and can't do!

Characters that each have their own, believable backstory that are all somewhat related to one another (like in FF6) What other characters were more memorable than the ones in FF6? Everyone remembers when Sabin arrived, and the dismal past of Locke and Setzer!

a villain that has a legitimate purpose and is believable (like in FF6) Kefka was a complete nutcase, and we all love him for it! Bring back villains that just want to ruin s**t for the sake of killing!

A world that is completely explorable (like in FF7) and has a massive scale (like FF12 and FF4) let us try going underwater again, allow us to go into space, let us see what's under the earth! Where'd all the exploration go in recent years??

A summon system that you'll actually use (like in FFX) where there are enemies that you know you have to summon againts and your Aeons/Eidolons/Guardian Forces/whatever have limit break access.

A skill tree that makes sense (like in FFX) not necessarily one that specifies someone's class like ten did, but have a separate skill tree for each job on a per-character basis. some characters could be more adept at certain jobs than others (mages, fighters, rangers, thieves, etc)

and some other stuff, but lemme get back to you, hahaha.

Gracious Ladykiller

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Final Fantasy V's job system, autosaving, lots of sidequests and some happy endings.
Recently the endings have been pretty doom and gloom. emotion_donotwant

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Raemyi
One that takes the classic Job System to the next level. FF3, FF5, FF11, and the Tactics series were all great in that regard, but I'd like to see more. The ultimate tribute to all the iconic jobs, like Summoner and Dragoon, maybe with a new battle system to really push that emphasis (since, well, every Final Fantasy kind of has a new battle system). We've had sub-jobs since 5, and they've persisted all the way to 11 and Tactics Advanced, but what about....... triple-jobs? Custom jobs? Hybrid jobs, like the main characters of 9 had? The possibilities are endless and amusing! heart

That's what would appeal to me, anyway. 3nodding

Awww i like how u think smile thanx for being sweet smile smile

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
MooMooJuice
No random encounters.
Party aren't a bunch of stereotypes.
Small group that I can all use in my fighting party at once.
Full control over my character in battle (dodging, evading, and hitting are not based on stats/luck).
Lots of sidequests.
Lots of fun puzzles.
Autosave (XIII-2 made me hate maunally saving. xD)
Customizable job system (or maybe some kind of level up system like FE).

JUMPING. Seriously, that fence isn't even half your height!

lol u have great ideas!! U should b apart of the square enix team.. I like the idea of full control over the character and the autosave a must! And most of all the steroetyped characters are annoying so i totally agree with u! smile
XenonRT

a villain that has a legitimate purpose and is believable (like in FF6) Kefka was a complete nutcase, and we all love him for it! Bring back villains that just want to ruin s**t for the sake of killing!

I cannot agree more. I never played VI, but I do love Vayne. Although he wasn't trying to destory the world. And maybe that's what helped make him believable. I know Caius... well, he was a badass villian to fight, but his motives were so cheesy, imo. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games