Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mysterious_shadow1
i am fairly confused, what IS final fanticy? i hope i dont sound like a moron blaugh

U do sound like a moron . While it is hard to describe, it is basicly a series of fantasy games that rarely build on each other. If u want to get hooked, play 7 first.
i played 7 first

i loved that game man

i have beaten 1,2,3,7,8,9,10,10-2,11,tactics,tactis advance,war of the lions, and im working on 13 now
Dokuritsu Fujin
Comipa
7 was my first. Then someone stole it from me... I've never finished it... No one else has a copy... crying

OH! That must have sucked getting it stolen. Even worst, you didn't get to finish it. 'o'!

if you want to finish 7 i suggest setting up a psnetwork account buying a 10dollar card and buying the game on there with a ps3 or psp. if you dont youll have to buy the original game for 90$ now i have both cuz i love that game.

Loyal Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
final fantasy 10 the ending made me cry crying
I watched my brother play FF7, but i actually got started on FF9 then i got 8 and so now I've played FF7, 8, 9, 10, and 10-2. I'm currently playing 4 for the advance and my cousin has 13 so i'm gonna play that soon >w<

9 is my most favorite!!!

Dapper Raider

FF 8 Squall whee
Hyrookoo
Mysterious_shadow1
i am fairly confused, what IS final fanticy? i hope i dont sound like a moron blaugh

U do sound like a moron . While it is hard to describe, it is basicly a series of fantasy games that rarely build on each other. If u want to get hooked, play 7 first.

oh, thanks. lolz, yes me such a moron mrgreen

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
First one I played was the first one way back on Nintendo.
It was my dad's system and my dad's game, and I was all of 3-4 years old.
I didn't have the patience for a FF then.
First one I actually finished was FFX.
Because after the Nintendo died, the next system I actually got was the PS2.
xD

O.G. Fatcat

O.G. Fatcat

T3h Jinji
User Image
First one I played was the first one way back on Nintendo.
It was my dad's system and my dad's game, and I was all of 3-4 years old.
I didn't have the patience for a FF then.
First one I actually finished was FFX.
Because after the Nintendo died, the next system I actually got was the PS2.
xD

User Image
I got one too!!
But for free..cuz I donated ovo

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
my first FF was the one i considered full of fantasy, dreams and beautiful story telling..... Final Fantasy IX !!!! BISHES !

User Image
My first was Final Fantasy 7, I got it free from my lawyer who worked for Playstation. Ive also had 10, 10-2, and now 13.
I first played the 10th one 3nodding

Noble Businessman

6,525 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deusericus

Well, hey there Snuggle Monkey~

My first Final Fantasy was actually The Spirits Within. My mom rented it and loved it and later got it for Christmas, and I watched it with her.

It wasn't until a few years later that I actually played one of the games, FFVII to be exact.

;D hey ther cuddlebear!~
yeah i liked that movie, but it kinda made me mad that it wasnt like any of the games >w>''
My first ff was technically VII, but the first one I actually played all the way through was X. Both still have a soft spot in my heart. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff