Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Kef-Palazzo
A certain general in clown attire that rose from a team rocket-level incompetent lackey to a titan of ether, and a god of all magic! KEKEKEKEKE~

User Image

Is someone talking about me?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

FF13 has great graphics and all and I like the new change but one thing about the old games that I don'tfind in the new ones is the fact that I can connect with a characters. If I can't connect to the characters I can't feel emotions for them when something happens to them. With Cecilxrosa and SquallxRiona I had a connection to them so when they were torn appart or were reunited I had emotions. Yet in ff11 and above.... I just can't feel ...connected.

Dapper Genius

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Cupcakesu
Kether Taninniver

One thing I don't miss is the world map. I hope it never comes back. talk2hand
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Oh gosh this. This and that damn prelude.

In general there's not much I really "miss" per say. I would love to see a job system like X-2's again. Or perhaps more set roles like IX to give each party member a unique niche. Other than that...

I agree, I thought that X-2 was one of the most entertaining, gameplay wise, though I personally dislike the mission based portion of it.
I also really like IX's AP system, where you can gain additional skills based on your equipment, but everyone still had kindof unique skillsets.
XII's Liscense board was a nice feature to me as well, buuut I didn't like how you also had to unlock being able to use certain equipment.
Alot of recent Final Fantasy games lately have been really half and half lately, most people either love them or hate them, but I'm in the middle. They don't really leave an impression, besides graphics.
I miss the charm.

There's absolutely no more charm in the new Final Fantasy games. These days, it's all just "Ooh, look at these pretty details! Oh, your character is the ultimate bad-a** - watch this sweet trick! WOW! Look at those awesome explosions!"

I miss the old days when Zidane would innappropriately feel up Princess Garnet's rear and say, "Ooh, soft." I miss when Cid wanted bitches to sit down and drink their goddamn tea.
Kurama Bingyi
I miss the charm.

There's absolutely no more charm in the new Final Fantasy games. These days, it's all just "Ooh, look at these pretty details! Oh, your character is the ultimate bad-a** - watch this sweet trick! WOW! Look at those awesome explosions!"

I miss the old days when Zidane would innappropriately feel up Princess Garnet's rear and say, "Ooh, soft." I miss when Cid wanted bitches to sit down and drink their goddamn tea.

Me too. Comedic moments were usually my favorite moments in the games. FF12 and FF13 were way too serious for my tastes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff