Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MooMooJuice

huh?

It's been a while since I've played, so I went trying to look them up... Right now, I only have 1 channel of sound, as my little guy cut my speaker wires (makes the audio crap, and I can't hear his voice over the music well enough to transcribe...), and I can't seem to find them in text. But yeah, his quickening quotes are very naughty, and when mashed together, it's very evident. It makes me laugh. And swoon. And other things.
"Let's mosey" - Cloud

He got painted as such an emo git as time went on that gems like this have been completely forgotten.

Also,
"You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow" - Cloud speaking to Berret.
Lady Ifrit
MooMooJuice

huh?

It's been a while since I've played, so I went trying to look them up... Right now, I only have 1 channel of sound, as my little guy cut my speaker wires (makes the audio crap, and I can't hear his voice over the music well enough to transcribe...), and I can't seem to find them in text. But yeah, his quickening quotes are very naughty, and when mashed together, it's very evident. It makes me laugh. And swoon. And other things.

I'm trying to think of the things he says during his quickenings..
"I never miss."
"heads up."

... I'm not sure how those sound perverted even when strung with something else.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MooMooJuice

"I never miss."
"heads up."

... I'm not sure how those sound perverted even when strung with something else.

Lets sandwich "here she comes" right in the middle of that, and then I believe another one is "please"

So, we have, "Please, I never miss. Heads up, here she comes!" I'm a prevert, but it doesn't take a prevert, pervert, or any other kind of vert, just to get something out of that. LoL.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
LOL WRONG THREAD XDDD *deletes bad post*

Romantic Rogue

"Pick spot. Shut up" - Kimahri

"Don't worry. I can fly." - Yuna

"I would say that you're more like a... 'supporting' role. " - Fran to Balthier

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
"Unattainable dreams are the best kind. To become a hero, you need dreams and honour." by Angeal

"Embrace your dreams, no matter what happens, protect your honour as SOLDIER" by Zack/Angeal

"Turning your back against the enemy, overconfidence will destroy you" by Sephiroth

"Even if the morrow is barren by promises, Nothing shall forestall my return" by Genesis

"Wings do not symbolize for monsters. They symbolize freedom and angels" by Zack
Lady Ifrit
MooMooJuice

"I never miss."
"heads up."

Lets sandwich "here she comes" right in the middle of that, and then I believe another one is "please"

So, we have, "Please, I never miss. Heads up, here she comes!" I'm a prevert, but it doesn't take a prevert, pervert, or any other kind of vert, just to get something out of that. LoL.

Hmm... can't agree. I still wouldn't have taken anything from it even strung together like that.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MooMooJuice

Hmm... can't agree. I still wouldn't have taken anything from it even strung together like that.

XD Maybe one does have to be a prevert or pervert to get it then. IDEK. I just know a lot of people who were like, "Holy heck, yes!" once I pointed it out.

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
"Bad luck is still luck." - Sazh Katzroy Final Fantasy XIII-2

Magnetic Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Inifinte in Mystery is the gift of the goddess, we seek it thus and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface, the wandering soul knows no rest" Genesis reading act 1 of LOVELESS in FFVII Crisis Core
"Your hope ends here. And your meaningless existence with it." Seymour, FFX (He's one of my favorite villains)

"My father... I loved him. So I... I will live with my sorrow, I will live my own life! I will defeat sorrow, in his place. I will stand my ground and be strong. I don't know when it will be, but someday... I will conquer it. And I will do it without... false hope." Yuna, FFX.

Versatile Lover

User Image

User Image
                    Zack: "Oh man! Are you for real?"
                    Sephiroth: "Yes, for real."
                    - Crisis Core.

The concept of Sephiroth not only using a cell phone, but saying "for real" blew my mind.

Friendly Humorist

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
"Sit your a** down in that chair, and drink your goddamn TEA." -Cid Highwind.

Classic.
" *tinkle* ... *tinkle**tinkle* " -Zidane or Vivi from FF9. I've seen the line and sene multiple times. It always makes me laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff