Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Embrace your dreams, and whatever happens, protect your honor."

-Zack
"Our battlefield is now beneath the earth. The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth." ~Vincent Valentine (FFVII)

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"No matter what happens, even if you become the world's enemy, I'll be your knight." - Squall FF8

Chatty Regular

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I hate hate hate hate hate hate... hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE YOU!"

Beloved Noob

Rude: Damn sign...
Kefka: Now, don't forget tomorrow is payday, let's earn those,coins... BEAT THOSE COSMOS CRONIES TO A BLOODY PULP!

In a relationship with elber_gon

Fashionable Partner

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Why not? Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free
Setzer Gabbiani - FF VI

Versatile Man-Lover

Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Basically XIII Quotes:

"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do." - Lightning

"I'm not kidding when I say the world can burn if that's what it takes to save Vanille." - Fang

"Cocoon and Pulse can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

"Listen, you're not alone anymore. We have a new family now. We stick together, you hear me?" - Fang (if you haven't noticed I like Fang's devotion) D:

Oh gosh I might as well throw all of Vanille's quotes into a spoiler tag because there's so many. D:

"When I couldn't see a future and I was afraid. Or when the future was clear and it hurt to see, I just closed my eyes and lose myself in happier days."

"Knowing that you're always welcome no matter what has changed is what home is all about."

"I'd rather fight AND lose than give up without even trying."

"When it comes to home and family, we never keep either as close as we should. Who ever stops to think that this time could be the last."

"Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now."

"We held the light of hope in our hearts and achieved the impossible. Now we live on, to greet a new dawn."

And there's probably a bunch more but I'd like to move on. @__@:

"But at the end of the day, the lie isn’t what matters, it’s what you do after you tell it. If you work hard enough, you can make it true." - Hope

"Running away and leaving behind the people you care about? That isn't love. Though you might just want to keep them safe, shutting them out of your life only hurts them more. The point is, I have people I can count on. I'll make it through." - Serah

FFX:

"And when you refused to let me become a summoner and I did it anyway...I'm sorry. I've always wanted to apologize. You know, when you tried to stop me then-really, I was happy. I could tell you really cared about me. You were like my big brother and sister. No... I think you really were my big brother and sister. " - Yuna

"It would be so easy...to let my fate just carry me away...following this same path my whole life through. But I know...I can't. What I do, I do...with no regrets." - Yuna

"My father... I loved him. So I... I will live with my sorrow, I will live my own life! I will defeat sorrow, in his place. I will stand my ground and be strong. I don't know when it will be, but someday... I will conquer it. And I will do it without... false hope." - Yuna...

"Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again. Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild Spira. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today. Just, one more thing... the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them. " - Yuna ;~;

"I love you." - Yuna QQQQQQQQQ

"You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the happiest days of my life." - Lulu

I could add more but... neutral

Vanille's practically my Buddha. Her quotes = every meaning and road of life.

Alien Initiate

"Do not worry princess! I'm the leading man, and you know what they say about the leading man? He never dies!"

Maybe not the exact quote but the gist of it. whee
"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking them away" - Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

"I have thought of a wonderful present for you........Shall I give you despair?" Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

"You don't understand, there's not a thing that I don't cherish" - Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

"Cold, huh? I guess that's the way I am, sorry" - Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

"Let's see how sane you are when you have four demons talking in your head at once" - Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus
"I dreamed I was a moron." - Squall FF8

Dapper Prophet

5,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

This quote would be my favourite from Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
"Read my lips: mercy is for wimps! There's a reason OPPOSE rhymes with DISPOSE! ...If they get in your way, kill them!--The words of the amazing Kefka Palazzo. whee

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
There are far too many memorable quotes in the history of Final Fantasy. But I always get a laugh when I think about Balthier's quickening quotes, in a proper order, to form one, big ol' perverse set of lines. ^^

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oh, and this one. Because.. Yeah... Obviously, I liked it enough to bust out the camera and attempt to capture the best quality I could, with my given lighting and old TV... It made me lol

User Image
Lady Ifrit
But I always get a laugh when I think about Balthier's quickening quotes, in a proper order, to form one, big ol' perverse set of lines. ^^

huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces