Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lover

I Cast Ultima
- Final Fantasy X: Kilika Sending.
- Final Fantasy VII: Aeris dying. The first time I played the game
- Final Fantasy IX: Vivi ending scenes, Garnet leaving Zidane at the Lifa Tree.
- Final Fantasy X-2: A Thousand Words concert scene. gonk

Oh god at the last one. The first two times I played that s**t. . . I just couldn't hold it in. Even now and again I get a small trickle of a tear going.

The first time I played FFX and I got to that Yuna and Tidus kissing scene, I got a lady boner, but many tears going down my face at the sametime. It was so ridiculous, words cannot express my emotion about that. Now, I just cry because it's so cute and so beautiful. And they truly developed those feelings for each other over the course of the game.

Then when all the Aeons had to be sent . . . oh god.
                    Then the moment Tidus had to go to where he belonged and Yuna tried to hug him and she went right through him? It was over for me. I was such a baby, you don't even know.

Honestly, I normally don't get so emotionally attached to video games, but these moments in them. . . it makes you realize that even though they're fictional, the idea of someone even dying or having to go "far away" is just so heartwrenching.

Versatile Lover

x-Chaotic-Reincarnation-x
FF IX - I want to be your Canary, the final scene at the ending of the game, When Zidane as Marcus takes off the Cloak revealing that it is him and says to Bring Dagger/Garnet back to him. That part was so touching cause he's been gone for like a year.

OMFG Me too~
                    I actually jumped out of where I was sitting and was so happy that I was crying.

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Squallfyr707
Nothing Compares to the final battle of Zack in Final Fantasy:Crisis Core. You fight over and over and over....and then the wheel starts breaking, memories start fadeing...but you keep fighting you hope this isnt the end that you could change the course of FF7 history....but it is to no avail....

yeah, it's sad how Aerith never sees Zack again and doesn't even know he died trying to see her 1 last time :c

Kawaii Shoujo

It would definitely have to be Final Fantasy IV for the Nintendo DS that has always made me want to cry especially these cut scenes... AND I DON'T CARE IF THEY CALL ME A WIMP BECAUSE THEY'RE SO DAMN MOVING scream ....

Rosa and Cecil
The Destruction of the Summoner's Village
Anna's Death
Anna's Farewell
Palom and Porom's Turning to stone
Yang's Supposed Death
Escaping from the Underworld
Tellah's Death

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Yeah. I don't even remember the last time I cried. Lol. There was this pretty messed up part in XII though. I don't remember the name of the place where it happened, but the place was attacked by Archadia. If you talk to this little kid NPC, his mother is laying on the ground severely wounded from the attack and he's crying telling his mom to please get up. Well, if you go back later, you'll find that his mom died and the kid is still there crying.

It was also pretty intense in VII when Aerith dies and Cloud is describing in words how he's feeling at that moment.

Oh yeah and in XIII at the beginning when Hope's mom dies and he's watching from the other side screaming as he watches her slip from Snow's grip. He's about to have a mental break down, but Vanille slaps him because of the time and place.

Those parts were all sad to me sort of.
ShingamiX
Yeah. I don't even remember the last time I cried. Lol. There was this pretty messed up part in XII though. I don't remember the name of the place where it happened, but the place was attacked by Archadia. If you talk to this little kid NPC, his mother is laying on the ground severely wounded from the attack and he's crying telling his mom to please get up. Well, if you go back later, you'll find that his mom died and the kid is still there crying.

I had to think for a sec to remember what place you were talking about: Mt. Bur-Omisace.

I remember that kid, too. That's why i like to talk to the NPC's. Even the smallest characters can really make an impact on the feeling of the story.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
MooMooJuice
ShingamiX

I had to think for a sec to remember what place you were talking about: Mt. Bur-Omisace.

I remember that kid, too. That's why i like to talk to the NPC's. Even the smallest characters can really make an impact on the feeling of the story.

Yeah, that was the place.

I agree. Talking to NPCs kind of helps me to better understand the situation and from different point of views.

Barton Medalist

6,650 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The end of FFIX for sure.
theres a couple in 10 that were sad.

when tidus is talking to his dad, before they fight.
When auron gets sent.
when tidus disappears.

in crisis core.
final battle with zach. that whole section.

in final fantasy 4

where tellah sacrifices himself to save cecil and friends.
Probably Aeris' death, but it also gets me when Yuffie tries not to cry, but falls into Cloud's arms and because she cant hold the tears back. Somehow, that made it more personal.
only 2 in all of ff iv cryed the 1st was ff 10 when yuna started noticeing tidus was going to have 2 go and then disapeared on her at the end was a tear jerker for me then the 2ed was ff 13 when vinail and fang cost there on lives 2 save there friends and when fang tryed fighting alone then ohmost striked vinil til snow got in volve stopping the hit talking about how we all got this far were not turning back now were in this togather are when vinil explan hows she was the cost of zaz kid being part of the crystal thing as all her fault idnt make me cry but it ohmost did i was awwwww so sad

Versatile Receiver

Machiavelique Amour

Then when all the Aeons had to be sent . . . oh god.
Actually this.

I didn't cry at it, but it was probably the saddest part (of the ending) of FFX. I loved my Aeons.

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well, probably in Final Fantasy X when Yuna and Titus are in the water. Not because it was sad, just beautiful.

When Kadaj dies in Advent Children.

Know what, I cry alot when I play FF. I cried at the end of Dirge of Cerberus

Drakkonos's Compadre

Mysterious Dragon

The ending of final fantasy IX when garnet and zidane reunites
Squallfyr707
Nothing Compares to the final battle of Zack in Final Fantasy:Crisis Core. You fight over and over and over....and then the wheel starts breaking, memories start fadeing...but you keep fighting you hope this isnt the end that you could change the course of FF7 history....but it is to no avail....

THIS! I was crying so hard when I played it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff